Chael is back (TS' opinion). First fight?

because he got smoke by everyone at mw before? chael lost to 3 different fighters at MW in the last 10 years. Anderson, filho and maia.

How many post-USADA?

Daddy did the crime and he did the time. Debt is paid.

He'll be on the MMA Hour in about 2 hours.

Probably to promote his grappling league.

He has unfinished business with this guy
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Jones was never the same after this fight. He was broken mentally you saw the aftermath !
jon-jones-breaks-toe-in-record-t-375x413.jpg

Lol he beats 2 guys on that list tops and that's being generous sry bro .

good stuff. he's already got a win over the champ, that's all that matters. Chael v Bisping is coming up after Bisping ko's hendo.

Chael is the best personality MMA has to offer. Welcome back.

he addresses this on the podcast....said he was just saying that because he couldn't come back because he was suspended.
Why are you lying? He said he has no intentions of fighting, he was just addressing the end of his suspension.

I listened to that weekend update and he specifically stated he wasn't coming back didn't he? He said his suspension is up and that he could come back, but said he doesn't intend to if I remember correctly?

I listened to that weekend update and he specifically stated he wasn't coming back didn't he? He said his suspension is up and that he could come back, but said he doesn't intend to if I remember correctly?
Why are you lying? He said he has no intentions of fighting, he was just addressing the end of his suspension.

You guys gotta be kidding me. You think he did a special podcast to announce that he wasn't coming back? lol

jesus

and he's doing usada testing just for shits and giggles.

You guys gotta be kidding me. You think he did a special podcast to announce that he wasn't coming back? lol

jesus

I know Chael is hard to read. Especially the last few months but he did clearly say 'MMA is not in my future' so unless he says something else on the MMA Hour, well, we're fucked.

However, it's not hard to figure out what he's doing. He gets people talking about this. Could be a way to see if the interest still is there.

He says that it's the first of a recurring weekend update, did he not? So it wasn't really a "special" breaking podcast. Having said that, he is going to be on Helwani's podcast in about an hour and I would not doubt if he announces his comeback on his show. He likes Ariel and I could see him wanting to give him the breaking news.

But there are also a few things that make it seem like he won't.

1. USADA
2. Successful podcast and ESPN job
3. Had a son and has another baby on the way I believe
4. Division has evolved and is full of killers (Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare, Yoel)

I won't be surprised either way, honestly.

Meh...

It is what it is. I have no say over matchmaking. So I don't waste my time thinking about it.

Make a fight, and I'll watch it.

tumblr_nk2jkxwkCk1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Back