Chael is back (TS' opinion). First fight?

He clearly said his suspension is up, and he's a free man now. But he ain't coming back to fighting.

that must be why he un-retired and has already been tested by USADA?

because he got smoke by everyone at mw before? chael lost to 3 different fighters at MW in the last 10 years. Anderson, filho and maia.
Buddy he's been out of the game for how long ?He was beating Brian stanns and Nate marquardts back then , cmon son . Top 10 today a lot more difficult don't even know why I gotta say this just look at the list foo

Cool he can fight the winner of bisping And Hendo after he destroys jacagay in Portland

Give him all the Silvas...... fuck it add Sylvia in there as well.

Buddy he's been out of the game for how long ?He was beating Brian stanns and Nate marquardts back then , cmon son . Top 10 today a lot more difficult don't even know why I gotta say this just look at the list foo

I guess that's why bisping is champ

What TS didn't mention is that Chael said "MMA is not in my future". But he is a free man, indeed.

Mark Hunt just for the post fight hilarity of Hunt's incessant, pedantic indignation, if by some deus ex machina contrived by JBG, Chael is victorious and pops.

What TS didn't mention is that Chael said "MMA is not in my future". But he is a free man, indeed.

what I also didn't mention is that chael has already un-retired and informed USADA....and been tested by USADA. If he wasn't coming back to the UFC, why would he get tested by USADA?

what I also didn't mention is that chael has already un-retired and informed USADA....and been tested by USADA. If he wasn't coming back to the UFC, why would he get tested by USADA?

He wants the option available.

I guess that's why bisping is champ
K let's run rock hold v chael or Weidman v chael or Jacare or Uriah hall or 60 yr old Andy , lol lets see what happens bruh , make sure to post ur best slip too

that must be why he un-retired and has already been tested by USADA?
Said he did the test to see if he could come back or if there are still metabolites in his system. Said on JRE, F&K and Inside MMA that he doesn't intend to come back...unless he just changed his mind. Chael has a ton of stuff going on, would be tough.

All you Bums, scums and numb nuts at 185 better run.
I am 200 pounds of dwarf chiseled stone, I have no equal I have no clone.
Many have tried and many have died while locked in a cage with me
I'm undefeated and I'm unfaithful. Some one better run and tell wand That I done did his mom in an act of infidelity.
I am high and I am mighty all middleweights tremble before my icon
I have the biggest arm, the woman's charm and two fists of bombs

K let's run rock hold v chael or Weidman v chael or Jacare or Uriah hall or 60 yr old Andy , lol lets see what happens bruh , make sure to post ur best slip too

will do. I'd take chael against half the top 15 and he'd put up a fight against the other half.

Champion : Michael Bisping
1 Luke Rockhold

2 Chris Weidman

3 Jacare Souza

4 Vitor Belfort

5 Anderson Silva

6 Robert Whittaker

7 Gegard Mousasi

8 Lyoto Machida

9 Uriah Hall

10 Derek Brunson

11 Tim Kennedy

12 Thales Leites

13 Dan Henderson

14 Rafael Natal

15 Thiago Santos

Also appears he expects to fail the test...

In typical Sonnen fashion, the outspoken entertainer confirmed he was tested by USADA late last week, but seemed less optimistic when asked if a that mean a comeback was imminent.

“Not if the test is as good as I remember it being,” Sonnen told MMAjunkie, declining further comment for the time being.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/07/chael-...if-the-test-is-as-good-as-i-remember-it-being

Said he did the test to see if he could come back or if there are still metabolites in his system. Said on JRE, F&K and Inside MMA that he doesn't intend to come back...unless he just changed his mind. Chael has a ton of stuff going on, would be tough.

he addresses this on the podcast....said he was just saying that because he couldn't come back because he was suspended.

Brock in first round of Rizin all weight tourney. Both juiced to the gils.

Back