Chael is an Amazing Human Being

Wasn't there a Brazilian man who gave him the Brazilian flag and Sonnen said he wouldn't let that flag touch the ground?

It wasn't cheating it was just against the rules of the show. Who gives a shit if Machida came there for probably less than an hour to mentally prep a guy for a fight?

So, you put all your brain cells together and came up with deliberately breaking a rule is not cheating?

He's a crook and a liar and a cheat. Try again.

He took Stann down and submitted him with an arm triangle, Stann can't wrestle. Nothing exciting about that fight.

That was actually a pretty good fight. He completely outclassed Stann from start to finish.

In that long brazilian interview, he says the fighters that had fought Wanderlei and had their suspicions about him could finally have some redemption. He goes on to say he talked to one of them the other day and he felt that way too.

One of the reporters then asks him whos the fighter he talked to, and Chael says: Hes here, you do the math.

Anyone know who he could have been talking about? First name that i thought of was Brian Stann but i ccant even remember who was doing the commentary to be honest.

It also occured to me that thi could just be one of those things that Chael says, aka a lie.

Yupe Stann retired after facing wand citing he can't face opponents juicing while he's not .
He was an idiot to stand and bang with wand but he is one of many who doesn't trust wand as clean.

Back