Chael is an Amazing Human Being

whiteboycheckin**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
  1. Offered to pay for Mark Munoz's medical bills.
  2. Payed for a college wrestler to go overseas and compete.
  3. Got Lyoto Machida to give his TUF guy a pep talk before the finale.
  4. Allowed Yushin Okami to stay at his home.
  5. Called/visited a kid dying of cancer.
  6. Coaches kids wrestling.
  7. Helped counsel Uriah Hall and get him to focus.

Etc.

inb4 he cheated and defrauded the gov

Look past the wrestling heel shtick for a second and you can clearly see that Chael P. Sonnen is one of the nicest, most benevolent fighters in MMA today. Thoughts?

I agree. I use to hate him but now he is one of my favorite fighters.

Fuck the government

Chael's a fuckin gangster and doesn't afraid of anything

He's a criminal and a cheat. Note that calling in Machida like that was cheating also. He can suck a tail pipe for all I care.

cheated the government? Pretty sure he was convicted of felony money laundering and lost his realtor licence as a result.

In that long brazilian interview, he says the fighters that had fought Wanderlei and had their suspicions about him could finally have some redemption. He goes on to say he talked to one of them the other day and he felt that way too.

One of the reporters then asks him whos the fighter he talked to, and Chael says: Hes here, you do the math.

Anyone know who he could have been talking about? First name that i thought of was Brian Stann but i ccant even remember who was doing the commentary to be honest.

It also occured to me that thi could just be one of those things that Chael says, aka a lie.

3E5D7867F0E0A901B47ECD31D2E67.jpg

He's a criminal and a cheat. Note that calling in Machida like that was cheating also. He can suck a tail pipe for all I care.

It wasn't cheating it was just against the rules of the show. Who gives a shit if Machida came there for probably less than an hour to mentally prep a guy for a fight?

cheated the government? Pretty sure he was convicted of felony money laundering and lost his realtor licence as a result.

Whoa ho ho, big stuff there hot-shot, serious crime... How many bankers are arrested for handing out bullshit predatory mortgages and gambling peoples pensions away? How many are even given suspension without pay?

Word TS, there's a reason I've stuck with my sig for as long as I have, and it's not because I ever had delusions of him winning a title.

He's a smart and nice guy.

the Uriah hall pep talk on tuf was so obviously scripted that it's cringeworthy
reality TV is anything but

anyways, good people are good all of the time, not just when it suits them

For all the crap he gets, people overlook that he's really a good guy

He takes any fight at any time, never makes any excuses about losing or being at a disadvantage. Company man

Yes he is. He also met his current gf by following her around, not getting noticed, much. Then he asks to use her cell phone, so she lets him. He dials his own number. He later texts her and... starts Chael..in.

He's a cheat in the sport and out of it, pro wrestling fan boys overlook it.

Back