Chael: I fought Nate Diaz then he bought me a fish taco...

diaz doesn't get KO'ed ok lol

oezc49iogye11.gif
I don't think you know the difference between KO and TKO; Thomson TKO'd Diaz.

It's funny it's almost as if the better the submission guy you are the more like pettis is to submit you. could you imagine if he subbed maia at 170?

Its possible, I mean Ben Rothwell is the only fighter to ever submit Josh Barnett, no one saw that shit coming.

A ground fight should be interesting but it's an all-around interesting fight anyway. Both are bringing not just their "weapons" but also their style in the cage.
In other words; I agree.

Also, if Chael keeps on hugging fighters here and there he's gonna be confronted by the RHSG. UFC is her turf.

Noooooooo
<{you!}>
It's ok, at least we'll know who jinxed it. I'll have my pitchfork ready.

Thomson was a top 10-15 guy for like a decade, he's probably one of the most underrated LWs ever.
This is a pretty big understatement

He was a top 5 guy consistently during his peak, hovered around top 3 during a time when all the top guys were very evenly matched.

Got robbed against Bendo right after he lost the title

lol you're right

because nate diaz TAPPED to strikes

Your account is a year old and you got your black belt LOL.

I’m sure the rest of your posts are also as hilariously bad as this.

Log out for a while because the internet has fried your brain.

Thomson was a top 10-15 guy for like a decade, he's probably one of the most underrated LWs ever.
remember when he was going to fight pettis on fox for the belt but pettis pulled out then he lost to benson (but not really) then faded into obscurity? if he got that decision that i thought he earned over benson and then beat pettis he would have beaten nate benson and pettis in a row. such a shame very unlucky for him

This is a pretty big understatement

He was a top 5 guy consistently during his peak, hovered around top 3 during a time when all the top guys were very evenly matched.

Got robbed against Bendo right after he lost the title

Agreed with everything you wrote, I purposefully generally understate things, otherwise you get a lot more responses from trolls.

remember when he was going to fight pettis on fox for the belt but pettis pulled out then he lost to benson (but not really) then faded into obscurity? if he got that decision that i thought he earned over benson and then beat pettis he would have beaten nate benson and pettis in a row. such a shame very unlucky for him

Yeah, he beat Benson with one working hand pretty clearly to me. Benson is the luckiest guy when it came to decisions I've ever seen. Josh also had a lot of injury issues, he could have been one of the LW GOAT contenders with a handful of close fights going his way.

Nate has fought 72+ rounds of professional MMA. Almost all of them at the highest level (UFC), and has been TKO one time. Sometimes when people say things like "Nate doesn't get KO'ed" they expect the audience to be able to understand the difference between Nate has never been KO'ed and it is impossible versus it is extremely unlikely that Nate will be KO'ed.

I mean that's a TKO, not a KO. They are very different.

He's talking about a KO like Jorge vs Askren or Pettis vs Wonderboy. He's just stating that Pettis is going to need to outlcass Nate and put him away with volumes of punches. He's not going to just 1-shot KO Nate like he did Wonderboy.

And with Nate's cardio, that's a serious problem for Pettis. I don't think he'll have the energy to finish Nate at the end of the 2nd round, like Josh Thompson did.

Also you're making the classic mistake of failing to acknolwedge that more weight cut equals higher chance of getting rocked. Nate Diaz was TKO'd at 155. He won't be cutting as much at weight at 170, presumably. That means he'll have a better chin.
I disagree.

Conor dropped Nate multiple times at 170.

Wonderboy has a better chin than Nate, he has taken bombs from Ellenberger, Woodley and Till but got KOed by Pettis.

Pettis can KO Nate, if he can KO Wonderboy he can definitely KO Nate.

Most underrated I said Pettis has the most opportunistic sub game in MMA many times. With the best hips for quick sub attempts I've ever seen in MMA. Chael is not a very smart man. He's notorious for being wrong about everything, people still listen to this guy?

diaz doesn't get KO'ed ok lol

oezc49iogye11.gif

That’s more of a tko..

And considering he took a shin to the face and a number of follow up punches... and still wasn’t completely out... And it being his only stoppage lose by strikes ever...

It’s safe to say Diaz is durable... even later in his career.

Now, if Pettis cracks him upside his head with a high kick... Sure.. I could see the same thing happening... But overall, Diaz has a solid chin.

Back