Chael: I fought Nate Diaz then he bought me a fish taco...

chill doggie

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Chael talks a lot of wild shit no doubt, he has a lot of subscriptions and gets plenty views so good for him he's getting his paper with his podcast which has a lot of IRL shitposting for filler, this one I found watchable and interesting.

Cliffs:
-Pettis ground game is the most underrated in the world even though people are more impressed with his dynamic striking
- Diaz doesn't get KO'd, durable above everything else, long, one's and two's
-If it hits the ground it will be fun
-Chael gave Diaz a hug last time he saw him, never felt him so hard and strong, he thinks Diaz been lifting
-Predicts no ring-rust
-Chael and Matt Lindland went to train with Nate at his gym and Nate goes hard
when they were done Nate bought them fish tacos

Last edited:
diaz doesn't get KO'ed ok lol

oezc49iogye11.gif

I'm surprised Chael hasn't gone hog wild on the TRT, now that he's retired.

oezc49iogye11.gif
he was defending, he got tko'd there clearly.

anyhow in regards to pettis's ground game, yes it is fantastic he subbed benson henderson and Gilbert melendez. I feel the magnitude of that accomplishment is not as recognized as it should be.

oezc49iogye11.gif
I mean that's a TKO, not a KO. They are very different.

He's talking about a KO like Jorge vs Askren or Pettis vs Wonderboy. He's just stating that Pettis is going to need to outlcass Nate and put him away with volumes of punches. He's not going to just 1-shot KO Nate like he did Wonderboy.

And with Nate's cardio, that's a serious problem for Pettis. I don't think he'll have the energy to finish Nate at the end of the 2nd round, like Josh Thompson did.

Also you're making the classic mistake of failing to acknolwedge that more weight cut equals higher chance of getting rocked. Nate Diaz was TKO'd at 155. He won't be cutting as much at weight at 170, presumably. That means he'll have a better chin.

why try to get and edge on the competition when you're not competing?

He's not fighting. But he's known what it's like to be in peak condition. He no longer is in peak condition, but he could be much closer to it if he would resume doing what he's done in the past.

Chael talks a lot of wild shit no doubt, he has a lot of subscriptions and gets plenty views so good for him he's getting his paper with his podcast which has a lot of IRL shitposting for filler, this one I found watchable and interesting.

Cliffs:
-Pettis ground game is the most underrated in the world even though people are more impressed with his dynamic striking
- Diaz doesn't get KO'd, durable above everything else, long, one's and two's
-If it hits the ground it will be fun
-Chael gave Diaz a hug last time he saw him, never felt him so hard and strong, he thinks Diaz been lifting
-Predicts no ring-rust
-Chael and Matt Lindland went to train with Nate at his gym and Nate goes hard
when they were done Nate bought them fish tacos

I wouldn’t say most underrated in the world, he’s got a really slick guard that we haven’t seen In a long long time. Avoid the triangle you should be alright

I feel like the weed makes the Díaz Bro’s so relaxed you can’t knock them out.

Like trying to knock out a jellyfish

/bro science

I never shitpost. I am not a shit talker, I am a truth talker.

Yeah, what a scrub. Ate a flush head kick, follow up shots and never went unconscious.
That was the 3rd head kick he ate. Good chin or no you cant keep eating those

oezc49iogye11.gif

Neither does DC... oh wait.

Nate took multiple kicks to the head and then ate multiple shots and yet he was stilling rolling on the ground attempting to change position.

I always liked Thomson but those punches to the back of the head at the end of the fight... Interesting, Nate wasn't really covering up but the punches to the back of the head he did cover up for.

Back