Chael got sucker punched by someone today on TUF Brazil

wand apparently didn't share the script with his coaches.

or maybe.....he did.....

Tuf 20 > Tuf Brasil 3. Gonna fill a house full of women and there will be less drama. Im not interested in Chael Wand soap opera

Can't say I am surprised, wand seems to get a bit worked up when his english doesn't allow him to retort quickly enough.

It's not a question of whether it surprises you; the question is if you condone it. Is punching someone who's already engaged in a 1 on 1 fight in the back of the head something you would characterize as honorable or cowardly/pathetic?

No I don't agree with a sucker punch ive stated that, but I understand how people could be that angry with chael to punch him in a moment where emotions are obviously at an extreme high.
Play the bully card and gangster persona long enough its gonna catch up to ya

Wand took a swing, Chael ducked it, double leg to full mount + gnp, then one of Wand's coaches punched Chael in the back of the head.

Is there a source on this or just speculation still? cuse others have stated something completely different that happened

Is there a source on this or just speculation still? cuse others have stated something completely different that happened

FrontRowBrian reported this on twitter.

Also, Vinny (one of Chael's coaches) posted that he "learned a new double leg from coach sonnen today." as reports about the fight were coming out.

What have you heard?

No I don't agree with a sucker punch ive stated that, but I understand how people could be that angry with chael to punch him in a moment where emotions are obviously at an extreme high.
Play the bully card and gangster persona long enough its gonna catch up to ya
You say you don't agree with it then in the same breath act like it was a deserved, appropriate action.

Although throwing a punch when someone verbally antagonizes you is the kind of thing you'd expect from a teenager, or an extremely dim adult, Chael was obviously willing to deal with Wandy if and when it came to that. The sucker-punch, however, was completely unjustifiable cowardice from Wandy's corner, and from Wandy if he in any way condones it.

You say you don't agree with it then in the same breath act like it was a deserved, appropriate action.

Although throwing a punch when someone verbally antagonizes you is the kind of thing you'd expect from a teenager, or an extremely dim adult, Chael was obviously willing to deal with Wandy if and when it came to that. The sucker-punch, however, was completely unjustifiable cowardice from Wandy's corner, and from Wandy if he in any way condones it.

Agreed.

FrontRowBrian reported this on twitter.

Also, Vinny (one of Chael's coaches) posted that he "learned a new double leg from coach sonnen today." as reports about the fight were coming out.

What have you heard?

Jorge Gonzales started talking shit to Jonathon Jameson. Chael intervened and told them to let it out in the Octagon. Jorge decided that was the correct way to take care of his issue because he is a man with common sense. Wandy jumped in talking shit and the guys got inbetween. Wandy cooled off while rubbing his head and Raul cold clocked him while Santiago came at Chael from the front to distract him.

that's just something someone else posted earlier doesn't look like theres a source for it tho

Yea chael offending that many people I could care less if they attacked him honestly. personally I don't sucker punch people, but if I talked that much shit about that many people I wouldn't be shocked at that outcome
like a bully in school, if the guys getting bullied grouped up one day n got the bully I wouldn't feel bad at all for the bully, would u?

Yeah, he got really lucky (well, in a sense..). Crazy story. Shot in the fucking head.

lucky and unlucky at the same time...he told me the whole story in broken english/portuguese/hand signals. hahahhaha

Yea chael offending that many people I could care less if they attacked him honestly. personally I don't sucker punch people, but if I talked that much shit about that many people I wouldn't be shocked at that outcome
like a bully in school, if the guys getting bullied grouped up one day n got the bully I wouldn't feel bad at all for the bully, would u?
First, if the bully was only "talking" and a gang of kids blind-sided and assaulted him I'd want the gang of violent kids locked up for a good chunk of their lives, and I'd definitely feel bad for the "bully."

If you view something like that as appropriate or justified, even if you wouldn't do it yourself, then there's something wrong with you. Irrationally violent people get locked up for a reason.

Chael ate punches from Silva and Shogun, I bet he didn't even flinch from a sucker punch from some pussy ass Brazilian amateur.

LOL at Brazilian savages.

Brazilian amateur? Dida? LOL

90 pages

does sherdog really expect me to read through all of this?

i train ufc and all but this is too much

could a mod edit the ts op with all the relevant infomation that we know so far?

Did they can the guy who threw that sucker punch? If not, then you know it's hype. If legit, then the UFC shouldn't allow someone to assault the opposing team's coach and have him get away with it.

90 pages

does sherdog really expect me to read through all of this?

i train ufc and all but this is too much

could a mod edit the ts op with all the relevant infomation that we know so far?

check out the user settings noob!

90 pages?

Back