Chael couldn't beat anybody in today's mw division

lettuce review

Weidman - nope (Chael said he didn't want anything to do with Chris outright)
Silva - nope and why would anyone want to see this?
Vitor - nope, dem armbars
Machida - nope, dat footwork
Jacar

giphy.gif

You're really taking this whole Wand/Sonnen situation very hard, aren't you

1st off gotta say its a disgrace that a guy like chael is 1 win away from ts.

The only good thing he did in last 2 years was a fluke win over shogun. It's embarrassing how he shows up to the fight just to quit 30 seconds later.

He had a good run when he was abusing trt n silva was injured.

Today all top mw would finish him.

I definitely think Vitor, Rockhold, Jacare and the winner of Mousasi-Munoz should all be ahead of him, and also obviously Silva when he is ready.

He would beat Kennedy, Bisping, Munoz, and Mousasi. The rest of the top 10 smokes him.

He most certainly WOULD NOT beat Kennedy.

Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Kennedy and Machida are too much for him imo. Everyone else is open season.

1st off gotta say its a disgrace that a guy like chael is 1 win away from ts.

The only good thing he did in last 2 years was a fluke win over shogun. It's embarrassing how he shows up to the fight just to quit 30 seconds later.

He had a good run when he was abusing trt n silva was injured.

Today all top mw would finish him.

Either you have no practical reason to complain or you are wrong that he can't beat any of the top MW's. The reason is obviously that either he loses against Vitor (like you predict) and doesn't get a shot, or he beats a top MW in Vitor to prove you wrong.

Haha some people think Mousasi would beat Sonnen, um maybe if he knocks him out with an upkick? He's not stopping that double leg and Sonnen has greatly improved his submission defense.

you're an awful poster grimballer, and we already know you're in love with wand and turn into a whiney bitch whenever someones opinion doesn't match yours. at least that's all i've seen from you.

vitors kinda like a nate marquardt so i think he def has a chance

He most certainly WOULD NOT beat Kennedy.

Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Kennedy and Machida are too much for him imo. Everyone else is open season.

Well the truth is we don't know for sure unless they fight. I feel that Chael can be a difficult match up for most. Remember he wasn't supposed to beat Okami or Nate either.

Your right OP, he would get destroyed by Camozzi, Herman, Lawlor, etc.

Obious butthurt is obious.

Chael can beat any one in MW it's mma

Weidman - maybe chris and chael cancel each other's wrestling out but he could pressure him against the cage and dirty box to a UD chris'a cardio hasn't been tested and Chael can hold a fast pace for 25mins
Silva - yes he won't try a stupid spinning back fist 3rd time around and take him down
Vitor - yes . TDD is mediocre
Machida - maybe. phil Davis took him down chael could if not clinch and dirty box him to a UD
Jacar

Haha he sure got lucky against Shogun when he dominated the first 4 minutes and submitted him in round 1! Not sure what TS was watching.

Was watching nothing through the river of tears.

"But....but...Shogun......?"

Fluke win over Shogun. Haha, now that was funny.

Well, Chael is fighting the best guy in the MW division, so he'll have his chance to prove it. One thing you cant take away from Chael is that he really does fight anybody, anytime. Got to respect that.

So Sonnens win over shogun was a "fluke" if that's the case A.Silvas first win over Sonnen was a "fluke" as well then.

He would beat Kennedy, Bisping, Munoz, and Mousasi. The rest of the top 10 smokes him.

So he's fringe top 5 and we're about to find out if he can beat Belfort. I don't think he will but if he does, he's as deserving of a shot as anyone. I love Chael but I tend to agree that the champ is a nightmare for him as are a few of the new faces in the division, particularly Jacare and Romero.

Chael can beat any one in MW it's mma

Weidman - maybe chris and chael cancel each other's wrestling out but he could pressure him against the cage and dirty box to a UD chris'a cardio hasn't been tested and Chael can hold a fast pace for 25mins
Silva - yes he won't try a stupid spinning back fist 3rd time around and take him down
Vitor - yes . TDD is mediocre
Machida - maybe. phil Davis took him down chael could if not clinch and dirty box him to a UD
Jacar

Last edited:
Back