Chael could have been 2 div champ....

Chael couldnt even become a one division champ while roiding

Even if Anderson didn't triangle Chael he wouldn't have been champ, he popped for testosterone.

Yes but the win would still have been in everyone's mind. Being a champion that was stripped of the title is better than not being champion at all.

Everyone knows Diaz vs Anderson was turned to a NC. Not many are going to argue that Anderson didn't beat Diaz. Not exactly the same situation but the thought process of Anderson beat Diaz would be similar to Sonnen beat Anderson.

Don't be stupid

Lets say Anderson never submits him and chael wins the belt.

Shogun was champ at the same time. Chael could have moved up and tapped him.

Chael got busted for having inhuman levels of testosterone for that fight and was the only reason he was so successful. Even if Chael won he would have been stripped of the belt and changed to a NC (no contest)
While you are completely wrong on the testosterone part, and he never ever was found to have high levels of testosterone, he did fail to properly get a TUE and as such had he won he would have been stripped when the fight became a NC.

Bisping just beat steroid free Silva. Silva and Chael are both PED cheats, look what happened to Silva when he stopped taking them.

Chael couldnt even become a one division champ while roiding
The champ at the time has also proven to be a steroid cheat, so seems like a fair fight to me. Chael came close, in the end he was unable to get it done.

While you are completely wrong on the testosterone part, and he never ever was found to have high levels of testosterone, he did fail to properly get a TUE and as such had he won he would have been stripped when the fight became a NC.

Bisping just beat steroid free Silva. Silva and Chael are both PED cheats, look what happened to Silva when he stopped taking them.

There's no proof Anderson was roiding in his prime he got caught after a horrific leg injury. Your revisionist history is bullshit Chael was always juiced to the tits he admits this himself and even retired when they banned TRT since he knew he wouldn't even be able to compete (not that he was ever a top fighter to begin with)

If my aunt had balls she wouldn't have to pee sitting down.

It isn't exactly fair to point at one guy who got caught and say cheat while not doing it to another guy that got caught just because they were busted at different times.

I want to believe Anderson used it for his leg but it is not confirmed. In fact Anderson himself never even claimed he used it for his leg.

There's no proof Anderson was roiding in his prime he got caught after a horrific leg injury. Your revisionist history is bullshit Chael was always juiced to the tits he admits this himself and even retired when they banned TRT since he knew he wouldn't even be able to compete (not that he was ever a top fighter to begin with)
He got caught with steroids that would never be given for healing an injury, the steroids he took were therapeutically used for cholesterol. Silva is a steroid cheat, plain and simple. Just like Chael.
Chael got busted for having inhuman levels of testosterone
Maybe you can tell me what his T level was? Feel free to look stupid.

He got caught with steroids that would never be given for healing an injury, the steroids he took were therapeutically used for cholesterol. Silva is a steroid cheat, plain and simple. Just like Chael.

Maybe you can tell me what his T level was? Feel free to look stupid.

Still waiting for proof Anderson was roiding in his prime.

It isn't exactly fair to point at one guy who got caught and say cheat while not doing it to another guy that got caught just because they were busted at different times.

I want to believe Anderson used it for his leg but it is not confirmed. In fact Anderson himself never even claimed he used it for his leg.
Of course not, because that story would never fly with anyone who did not WANT to believe it. What he took would NEVER be given for healing a leg injury. It was used for cholesterol. If Silva was using to heal up he would have taken very different steroids. In fact it would be counterproductive gaining muscle mass with the bone not healed since it would increase the risk of re-injury.

Still waiting for proof Anderson was roiding in his prime.
He was caught in his very first random test. Silva is a steroid cheat. I remember a MW fighter once saying if a person is caught once it should be assumed they did it their whole career, I cant't remember, who said that again?

He was caught in his very first random test. Silva is a steroid cheat. I remember a MW fighter once saying if a person is caught once it should be assumed they did it their whole career, I cant't remember, who said that again?

Shit like this should get you banned ffs mods do your job. You can't say that as some undisputed fact because he was caught after a leg injury at 40 years old. Have you ever seriously injured your leg? It can never go back to normal sometimes

Chael as much shit he gets was a monster wrestler.
He could have but he choked literally and figuratively.

While we're playing the 'IF' game...
If Anderson wasn't Injured he'd have destroyed Shael in the first fight

Shit like this should get you banned ffs mods do your job. You can't say that as some undisputed fact because he was caught after a leg injury at 40 years old. Have you ever seriously injured your leg? It can never go back to normal sometimes
You're a moron. Sorry. He was caught with PEDs, deal with it. Maybe you can show me where EVERY PED he was caught with has been used to treat his specific injuries by professionals.

If you want to think his only time ever using was his first time he was random tested and failed you can keep being a fool. He's a PED abuser, all his accomplishments are tarnished, and what he took has no therapeutic use for his injury.

Back