Chael claims Conor hasn't actually been accused of sexual assault

SandaKicker

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Video timestamped here;

What do you think, are the tabloids fabricating allegations out of thin air?

Is Chael relaying a personal conversation he had with Conor Mcgregor, I'm not sure what his exact source on it is. Is it possible Chael is being intentionally negligent because he knows talking about Conor drives views to his youtube channel?

I don't see why he would say "time" if he hadn't actually been accused of anything.

Last edited:
Chael would argue the skies not actually blue and some of you morons would buy into it.

First we need to break down what a thuna sandwich is, thuna sure, onions ok great but where does the mayo fit into all of this?

Shael
tenor.gif

I had to stop following Šael because most of his monologues consist of assumptions, hyperboles and spins.

Great talker, love him... but a waste of time.
<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
Chael also claims that he’s undefeated.

Hard to control that animal needs but alcohol you can control goddamit

Confirmed. Conor is going to jail.

kale is an idiot who parrots whatever he thinks his viewers wanna hear

Video timestamped here;

Is Chael relaying a personal conversation he had with Conor Mcgregor, I'm not sure what his exact source on it is. Is it possible Chael is being intentionally negligent because he knows talking about Conor drives views to his youtube channel?

I don't see why he would say "time" if he hadn't actually been accused of anything.

This will trigger. be warned. Ooops. Tooo late....

Chael loves to talk about shit he doesn't understand and spin it how he wants.

Great story teller but don't go to him for actual information.

Who cares. I'm here to discuss fighting. I wish the Gossip Queens would just go away.

Chael would argue the skies not actually blue and some of you morons would buy into it.
Do you have anything other than tabloids? Until then, it's nothing but click bait.

I don't even believe the tabloids have mentioned his name unless I'm mistaken.

Video timestamped here;

Hes basically innocent

Chael is a click bait ufc shill

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

Met chael once. After the first 10 seconds he looked at me and told me my moms not my mom. He was right

Back