Chael and Yushin photoshop potential from UFC Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 pages in and still no shoop of actual pic.

reaction gifs/pics were hilarious though.

256rcro.gif

You people need to get organized.......

This thread was sick until bunch of nonreading new***s started posting the original derail when this thread is in Level 3 derailment.

Bitches:icon_evil
chucktodd.gif

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

tumblr_leyioqwLMn1qzssaso1_500.gif

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

24ysaxc.jpg

No shoop needed

1z4wvtd.jpg

No shoop needed

05521zfoto1.gif

JoeRogan-1.jpg

bunny.jpg

bunnies3.jpg

No shoop needed

sexybread.gif

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of P&M's ultimate thread of the year. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on Melvin88's body... licking it off and imbibing his manly juices whilst I softly caress his rock hard and sore fingers... playing with his toes and shit

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/2011-p-m-awards-results-1937083/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back