Chael and Yushin photoshop potential from UFC Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
JesusMiddleFinger.jpg

Mad I ruined your shitty, dated troll attempts?

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

post-235-1270763594.jpg

There's nothing wrong with the picture. That's the (lame) joke.

this is the way of sherdog. and the fact that you explained it right away is sherdogs version of you being a little rat who gave up the joke like a little slut. youre worse than ts.

this is the way of sherdog. and the fact that you explained it right away is sherdogs version of you being a little rat who gave up the joke like a little slut. youre worse than ts.

Boo hoo. My sherdog credit went down. Maybe you should just stop failing to be funny.

Boo hoo. My sherdog credit went down. Maybe you should just stop failing to be funny.

it wasnt me numbnuts. youre just an idiot. have a nice day.

it wasnt me numbnuts. youre just an idiot. have a nice day.

It's "you're", actually. As in "you're" a retard that finds stupid shit funny.

I'm happy to have ruined that shitty joke for you unfunny people.

Holy hell, whats the story on this??

Car was getting made at a biker rally, bikers started to get aggressive, so the guy in the car with his little boy plowed threw the crowd.

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

pope.gif

No shoop needed

tumblr_lqw5pkAzWw1qez8h0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back