Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones

You guys must have forgotten the part where Jones' toe was literally folded sideways, with the bone hanging out.

YES, had Chael survived that round, he would have won, because no doctor would have allowed Jon to answer the bell for round 2.

Not saying he "beat" Jon per se, but he would have been awarded the victory, had the fight continued.
He didn’t beat Jones full stop. I think that’s all you should have said to make yourself seem like someone who has eyes.

But according to haters jones only wins because hes on peds. Even though real fans know hes clean. Im just putting a flaw in haters logic on display.
They were middkeweights, vitor has more lopsided losses to guys who weren't twice his size

Awww how cute, look at Miss Poetic Justice, she came back with her nursery rhymes with extended vocabulary LMAO. I guess this is suppose to make you actually look like you are proving something? Fucking LOL. You forgot to change your period panties before you posted lil momma. Try to hold some of that anger in, I know your extra tough on Jones when you are on your cycle.

Check this out lil momma. You the first female I have ran across that actually hates Jones more than all the other haters. Why is that?

Oh and did you know Jones was actually gonna fight Hendo once upon a time? But the fight never happened. Which is a good thing, because obviously you would be whining and discrediting Jones saying he beat a middleweight. Go back to your league and watch keep watching WMMA where you belong. At least with the female fighters you can't cry about their size. But i'm sure you will find something to cry about anyway, because thatds what bitches like you do, because you are bitch made.

You hate Jones but love Connor overrated ass, who got ran out the UFC by Khabib. You are a joke LMAO. I can't take chicks like you serious, but I promise you I will try.

Miss Rum, I feel bad for you...................SIKE, LMAO.

I feel bad for me too princess, the fighter who's been my favourite to watch since before you'd even heard of this sport is currently on suspension again and I don't know when I'll get to watch him fight again.

But for folks like me, who're just big fans of watching Jonny Bones fight, at least we are merely disappointed. The nature of your desperate, delusional defenses of my main man speaks to something much more like the exquisite pain of genuine heartbreak.

I mean, there's not a fighter or coach on the planet who would tell you to spend the previous half a decade fighting at MW as preparation for a LHW title fight against anybody, let alone the greatest in divisional history, and yet you've somehow, almost magically, convinced yourself that is a legitimate way to go about getting ready for so monumental a challenge.

You really have it bad for him, huh?

I feel bad for me too princess, the fighter who's been my favourite to watch since before you'd even heard of this sport is currently on suspension again and I don't know when I'll get to watch him fight again.

But for folks like me, who're just big fans of watching Jonny Bones fight, at least we are merely disappointed. The nature of your desperate, delusional defenses of my main man speaks to something much more like the exquisite pain of genuine heartbreak.

I mean, there's not a fighter or coach on the planet who would tell you to spend the previous half a decade fighting at MW as preparation for a LHW title fight against anybody, let alone the greatest in divisional history, and yet you've somehow, almost magically, convinced yourself that is a legitimate way to go about getting ready for so monumental a challenge.

You really have it bad for him, huh?

Ok lil momma, so now all of a sudden Jones is your favorite fighter, who do you think you are fooling? Naw no he is not, fans don't cry about their favorite fighters size making excuses, hell any MMA veteran ( which you are not of course ) won't cry about a fighters size at all. Thats why there are weight classes, not height classes.

Fedor, the most undersized heavyweight ever, he was smaller than every single one of his opponents, and still went nearly a DECADE undefeated. So keep crying about what middleweights spent a decade doing LMAO.

MMA noobs like you only apply the size advantage to Jones, which in turns compliments how great of a fighter Jones is, but your extremely low IQ still haven't figured that out.

Instead of crying about Jones size just embrace the truth, you know the truth that Jones is just that good, it will relieve your stress that Jones has caused in your life to make it a living hell lol.

Last edited:
Ok lil momma, so now all of a sudden Jones is your favorite fighter, who do you think you are fooling? Naw no he is not, fans don't cry about their favorite fighters size making excuses, hell any MMA veteran ( which you are not of course ) won't cry about a fighters size at all. Thats why there are weight classes, not height classes.

Fedor, the most undersized heavyweight ever, he was smaller than every single one of his opponents, and still went nearly a DECADE undefeated. So keep crying about what middleweights spent a decade doing LMAO.

MMA noobs like you only apply the size advantage to Jones, which in turns compliments how great of a fighter Jones is, but your extremely low IQ still haven't figured that out.

Instead of crying about Jones size just embrace the truth, you know the truth that Jones is just that good, it will relieve your stress that Jones has caused to make your life a living hell lol.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure princess, I guess I must haaaaaaaaaaaaate Jonny Bones and always accuse him of having a size advantage at 205.

giphy.gif

That must be why I've defended my boy various times over the years from exactly that accusation with posts like "It's no secret [Bones]'s always been in the 218-226 lb range in the cage. Around half of his opponents have been bigger, which makes him only an average-sized LHW."

Or "[Bones] doesn't have to "try" to stay at LHW, that's clearly the natural class for his body type. Dude's infamous for being undisciplined in his lifestyle and yet never had trouble making 205 or got out-cardioed in the championship rounds. He's a born LHW if ever there was one."

giphy.gif

I mean, sure, someone as inexperienced at life and so new to this sport as you so clearly are shouldn't be expected to be a good judge of anything, let alone of old school hardcore MMA fans like myself who've been watching the sport since before you could eat solid food, so your laughably erroneous assumptions are perfectly forgivable, especially when your obviously and adorably vulnerable lovesick state-of-mind is affecting it.

So don't beat yourself up for being so monumentally wrong. It happens when you're as wet behind the ears as you are. Every newborn baby deer stumbles a few times before they can walk. That's just how life works baby.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure princess, I guess I must haaaaaaaaaaaaate Jonny Bones and always accuse him of having a size advantage at 205.

giphy.gif

That must be why I've defended my boy from exactly that accusation with posts like "It's no secret [Bones]'s always been in the 218-226 lb range in the cage. Around half of his opponents have been bigger, which makes him only an average-sized LHW."

Or "[Bones] doesn't have to "try" to stay at LHW, that's clearly the natural class for his body type. Dude's infamous for being undisciplined in his lifestyle and yet never had trouble making 205 or got out-cardioed in the championship rounds. He's a born LHW if ever there was one."

I mean, sure, someone as inexperienced at life and so new to this sport as you so clearly are shouldn't be expected to be a good judge of anything, let alone of old school hardcore MMA fans like myself who've been watching the sport since before you could eat solid food, so your laughably erroneous assumptions are perfectly forgivable, especially when your obviously and adorably vulnerable lovesick state-of-mind is affecting it.

So don't beat yourself up for being so monumentally wrong. It happens when you're as wet behind the ears as you are. Every newborn baby deer stumbles a few times before they can walk. That's just how life works.

Oh ok lil momma, I love how you think i'm new to MMA because of my Join date LMAO. Laughable. I actually been watching MMA before you were born, thats pretty obvious. Thats why I can't take children like you serious. I just try for your sake.

And nice showing how you CONTRADICTED yourself this whole time LOL, you cried a river this entire thread about Jones size and fighting middleweights, then in another thread you say the complete opposite, oh ok I get it now, your just a liar MMA noob that will say anything just to avoid the embarrassment i'm handing you LOL.

Oh ok lil momma, I love how you think i'm new to MMA because of my Join date LMAO. Laughable. I actually been watching MMA before you were born, thats pretty obvious. Thats why I can't take children like you serious. I just try for your sake.

And nice showing how you CONTRADICTED yourself this whole time LOL, you cried a river this entire thread about Jones size and fighting middleweights, then in another thread you say the complete opposite, oh ok I get it now, your just a liar MMA noob that will say anything just to avoid the embarrassment i'm handing you LOL.

Dear oh dear princess, you're making so little sense now it's starting to look like I've broken you completely. I hope the sudden realization of how monumentally wrong you'd been in your judgement of how I regard my boy Jonny Bones wasn't too much for your young, still-developing brain.

If you see anything in those posts which says fighting middleweights for half a decade is good preparation for fighting the light heavyweight champion then feel free to quote it, so I can explain it to you in language which uses smaller words such that someone of your obviously limited capacity can comprehend it.

giphy.gif

Dear oh dear princess, you're making so little sense now it's starting to look like I've broken you completely. I hope the sudden realization of how monumentally wrong you'd been in your judgement of how I regard my boy Jonny Bones wasn't too much for your young, still-developing brain.

If you see anything in those posts which says fighting middleweights for half a decade is good preparation for fighting the light heavyweight champion then feel free to quote it, so I can explain it to you in language which uses smaller words such that someone of your obviously limited capacity can comprehend it.

giphy.gif

Lil momma, you are still crying about size though, hence the word MIDDLEWEIGHTS, no matter how you try to spin it, but your not comprehending that through your phase 2 damaged brain Miss Rum. Remember the subject of this debate is SIZE, thats what you have been whining about in every post you made. You still haven't figured that out though, thats why i'm gonna help you.

When someone hates Jones for his irrelevant size as much as you do ( but also pretend he is your favorite fighter LMAO ) one has to wonder, seriously what did Jones do to you personally? Which one of your favorite fighters did Jones demolish? Thats usually the main symptom when someone whines about Jones size.

Lil momma, you are still crying about size though, hence the word MIDDLEWEIGHTS, no matter how you try to spin it, but your not comprehending that through your phase 2 damaged brain Miss Rum. Remember the subject of this debate is SIZE, thats what you have been whining about in every post you made. You still haven't figured that out though, thats why i'm gonna help you.

When someone hates Jones for his irrelevant size as much as you do ( but also pretend he is your favorite fighter LMAO ) one has to wonder, seriously what did Jones do to you personally? Which one of your favorite fighters did Jones demolish? Thats usually the main symptom when someone whines about Jones size.

There there baby doll, calm your silly little head now. If size was irrelevant, as you so adorably squeal, there would be no weight divisions, now would there, heh heh heh heh ...

giphy.gif

... heh heh heh. And furthermore my sweet princess, while I know this is a lot for such a small, underdeveloped and emotionally fragile mind as yours to process, one day in the future you will come to understand that any rational person would recognize that nobody who hates my main man Jonny Bones for his size writes posts like mine defending Jonny Bones.

Similarly, while you are still too much of a child to be capable of operating as somebody with an age in double digits and an IQ in triple digits would, others who actually are capable of both critical thought and modulated emotions understand that the idea that my boy Jonny Bones is a 205er of average mass is not even close to incompatible with the idea that he also was fed two opponents who arrived in the octagon off of trajectories which involved zero fights against light heavyweight opponents in the previous half a decade.

You don't have to like these facts, but no matter how deep your crush on my boy Jonny Bones goes, nor how many times you throw your toys out of the cot, it won't change the fact that they are facts.

giphy.gif

There there baby doll, calm your silly little head now. If size was irrelevant, as you so adorably squeal, there would be no weight divisions, now would there, heh heh heh heh ...

giphy.gif

... heh heh heh. And furthermore my sweet princess, while I know this is a lot for such a small, underdeveloped and emotionally fragile mind as yours to process, one day in the future you will come to understand that any rational person would recognize that nobody who hates my main man Jonny Bones for his size writes posts like mine defending Jonny Bones.

Similarly, while you are still too much of a child to be capable of operating as somebody with an age in double digits and an IQ in triple digits would, others who actually are capable of both critical thought and modulated emotions understand that the idea that my boy Jonny Bones is a 205er of average mass is not even close to incompatible with the idea that he also was fed two opponents who arrived in the octagon off of trajectories which involved zero fights against light heavyweight opponents in the previous half a decade.

You don't have to like these facts, but no matter how deep your crush on my boy Jonny Bones goes, nor how many times you throw your toys out of the cot, it won't change the fact that they are facts.

giphy.gif

Miss Rum, i'm very disappointed in you, now all you can do is post lies and call them facts LMAO. That's what happens when I refute everything you say, and just flat out destroyed you on every lie you told. Its too easy lil momma.

I'm still waiting on these so called facts, I'll gladly do the honors and give you real facts:

*Is it the FACT that you are blaming Jones size for his success because you can't stand that he is that good?

*Is it the FACT that you have contradicted yourself numerous times in this thread?

*Is it the FACT you discredit Jones wins by saying his opponents haven't fought at LHW in over a decade? ( which is a lie )

*Is it the FACT you try to hide your hate for Jones by saying he is also your favorite fighter?

Again, whats your point of keep bringing up what division his opponents fought in? So is it about crying about Jones size, or is it to discredit Jones win? Take your pick.

The funny thing about this though is if Jones opponents won it would be ok, but since Jones demolished them, they are middleweights with no prior fights against LHW's, fucking lol. I just love how you hate on Jones then try to pad it saying he is your favorite fighter LOL.

You don't discredit your favorite fighters wins, you don't cry about your favorite fighters size, you will never put that together since you are severely challenged and Jones has you all in your feelings.

And who said weight classes were irrelevant? I guess you purposely forgot where I already mentioned in my previous post about weight classes and not height classes, you know since Jones is tall and you call that a size advantage LOL.

And yet the smallest Heavyweight Fedor went undefeated for almost a decade in the heaviest division, and I see you have yet to comment about that LOL. That's pretty obvious why LMAO.

Last edited:
*Is it the FACT that you are blaming Jones size for his success because you can't stand that he is that good?

Nononononono baby girl, you're so blinded by your gargantuan crush on Jonny Bones that you miss the actual FACT that my boy being so good is a huge part of the reason he is my favourite fighter to watch, a favouritism which is backed up beyond all credible doubt by repeated defenses of my boy Jonny Bones.

*Is it the FACT that you have contradicted yourself numerous times in this thread?

Ohohohohoho sweetums, no no, you must be mixing me up with somebody else, in FACT I have never even come close to contradicting myself even once.

*Is it the FACT you discredit Jones wins by saying his opponents haven't fought at LHW in over a decade? ( which is a lie )

My my, what an extraordinary thing to say princess, again your adorably muddle-headed claim is lovesick nonsense, the actual FACT is that I have only pointed out the FACT that Chael and Vitor hadn't fought at LHW in at least HALF a decade.

*Is it the FACT you try to hide your hate for Jones by saying he is also your favorite fighter?

No sugarplum, again your delusions cloud your pretty little head to such an extent you forget you've already seen with your own wet, teary eyes that the actual FACT is I have been defending my boy Jonny Bones from claims that he is especially large for his division loooooooong before your defenses in this thread.

The funny thing about this though is if Jones opponents won it would be ok, but since Jones demolished them, they are middleweights with no prior fights against LHW's.

There, there fairy blossom, again the FACT is I have never once said Chael and Vitor had no prior fights against LHW's. Again this is purely your overactive imagination stoked by your enormous crush on my boy Jonny Bones.

And who said weight classes were irrelevant?

Anyone who is saying size differences are irrelevant is saying weight classes irrelevant my flower.

Jones is tall and you call that a size advantage

Again pookie, this is something your young, love-addled mind has conjured up. In FACT I have never said any such thing.

And yet the smallest Heavyweight Fedor went undefeated for almost a decade in the heaviest division, and I see you have yet to comment about that LOL.

What comment is there to make about this confused non-sequitur of yours diddums? What does the smallness of Fedor have to do with the tallness of my boy Jonny Bones?

Nononononono baby girl, you're so blinded by your gargantuan crush on Jonny Bones that you miss the actual FACT that my boy being so good is a huge part of the reason he is my favourite fighter to watch, a favouritism which is backed up beyond all credible doubt by repeated defenses of my boy Jonny Bones.

Ohohohohoho sweetums, no no, you must be mixing me up with somebody else, in FACT I have never even come close to contradicting myself even once.

My my, what an extraordinary thing to say princess, again your adorably muddle-headed claim is lovesick nonsense, the actual FACT is that I have only pointed out the FACT that Chael and Vitor hadn't fought at LHW in at least HALF a decade.

No sugarplum, again your delusions cloud your pretty little head to such an extent you forget you've already seen with your own wet, teary eyes that the actual FACT is I have been defending my boy Jonny Bones from claims that he is especially large for his division loooooooong before your defenses in this thread.

There, there fairy blossom, again the FACT is I have never once said Chael and Vitor had no prior fights against LHW's. Again this is purely your overactive imagination stoked by your enormous crush on my boy Jonny Bones.

Anyone who is saying size differences are irrelevant is saying weight classes irrelevant my flower.

Again pookie, this is something your young, love-addled mind has conjured up. In FACT I have never said any such thing.

What comment is there to make about this confused non-sequitur of yours diddums? What does the smallness of Fedor have to do with the tallness of my boy Jonny Bones?

Awwww Miss Rum you still butt hurt, you had to take a couple of days off after I destroyed you and now you came back mad at me crying all in your feelings LMAO, just remember this is all on purpose.

I understand your female hormones are raging but try to stay on the subject instead of making a post full of insults, its makes it look obvious your mad...........dummy.

Chael and Vitor are the ONLY two fighters to step up to fight Jones at the time because no one else did, you purposely failed to mentioned that of course, you rather just focus on the fact they fought at MW to discredit Jones win. I mean damn, your just one big fat ass lie, your whole life is a lie, thats why the truth destroys you, which are facts.

When did I ever say Fedor fighting at HW has anything to do with Jones height? Your brain damage never fails to show, the point was dont cry about middleweights ( who fought at HW and LHW before ever fighting at MW ) fighting at LWH when Fedor fought undersized in the heaviest division and beat ass.

Again, who ever said weight classes were irrelevant? Oh you just making stuff up again, duh.

You contradicted yourself this entire thread, with the fake Jones love while crying about his size and discrediting his wins.

The tears are lovely Sister Rum.

Because they were half his size?

And oddly enough, he almost DID lose against both guys.

TRTtor popped his elbow, and he folded his toe into horror movie status against Shael.

“Half his size” yeah right

Shael was around 240

Way bigger than jones

Awwww Miss Rum you still butt hurt, you had to take a couple of days off after I destroyed you and now you came back mad at me crying all in your feelings LMAO, just remember this is all on purpose.

I understand your female hormones are raging but try to stay on the subject instead of making a post full of insults, its makes it look obvious your mad...........dummy.

Chael and Vitor are the ONLY two fighters to step up to fight Jones at the time because no one else did, you purposely failed to mentioned that of course, you rather just focus on the fact they fought at MW to discredit Jones win. I mean damn, your just one big fat ass lie, your whole life is a lie, thats why the truth destroys you, which are facts.

When did I ever say Fedor fighting at HW has anything to do with Jones height? Your brain damage never fails to show, the point was dont cry about middleweights ( who fought at HW and LHW before ever fighting at MW ) fighting at LWH when Fedor fought undersized in the heaviest division and beat ass.

Again, who ever said weight classes were irrelevant? Oh you just making stuff up again, duh.

You contradicted yourself this entire thread, with the fake Jones love while crying about his size and discrediting his wins.

The tears are lovely Sister Rum.

Did poor wittle Juicy-wuicy miss her Big Daddy Rum for a day? Daddy is sorry sweetums, sometimes Daddy has grown up things to do and has to miss out on visiting his favourite wittle sweetie pie to hear all about her adorable crush on her big strong champion.

Now why would Daddy have to mention that Vitor was the only fighter to take up the short-notice injury fill-in offer when Hendo got hurt princess? Didn't you know that everybody already knows that? Would it also sooth pookie's pretty wittle head if Daddy declared other things everyone already knows such as the sky being blue or the oceans being wet or that you have posters of your beloved crush Jonny Bones all over the walls of your pretty wittle bedroom?

And while your lovesick imagination continues to dream up nonsensical fantasies such as the one where Hendo fought Jones, or the one where Daddy said any of Jonny Bones' opponents hadn't fought a light heavyweight for a full decade or the one where someone who hates Jonny Bones would defend him on several occasions against claims he is a larger than average light heavyweight, the simple fact is that if weight classes are relevant then the fact that both Vitor and Chael lead into their challenges for the light heavyweight belt by fighting nothing but middleweights is relevant. The fact that fighting larger men is more difficult is also exactly why Fedor is so celebrated, so good job bringing him up to back up exactly what your Big Daddy's been saying all along.

And that's just how the real world works my fairy blossom. But if that's too much for your dear little heart to handle then you just stick with your soothing fantasies. You hold that comfort blanket tight in your hot little hands and tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to get through the night.

giphy.gif

Because they were half his size?

And oddly enough, he almost DID lose against both guys.

TRTtor popped his elbow, and he folded his toe into horror movie status against Shael.
Lmfao ARM always cracking me up. "Horror movie status"

Back