Chael "American Gangster" Sonnen to get USADA Results tomorrow

Basically clean!

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif

sonnen-busted.gif

pls USADA, let him back

Why is the whole premise of his comeback "I will return if I can pass the USADA tests"

He's making it very clear that he's taking something lol

Why is the whole premise of his comeback "I will return if I can pass the USADA tests"

Chael is pretty much always on something and he admits it, so yeah, him passing and being cleared to fight would be quite something.

Imagine if he passes this drug test and lays on Bisping for 25 minutes, then holds the UFC ransom and demands to fight Anderson again "tested". Imagine how salty Luke Rockhold will get knowing the belt is going to be tied up for 18 months minimum.

Yeah the logic behind his argument is nonsensical.

If you want to know if you will pass the test, you check the banned list and make sure you're not on any of that shit.

If you have even the slightest doubt that you will fail the test because of something you took a few weeks ago, you don't enter the testing pool yet. You just wait it out til your system is clear. Entering the testing pool to "see if you can pass" knowing you have some shit in your system is idiotic because it's another multi-year ban if he pops.

"I'll come back if I can pass the test". He makes it sound like a driving test or something.

And calling USADA up for the results? That makes it sound like "im on some shit, let me know if you can detect it lol". The dude is brazen, i'll give him that.

When Chael does return, he's gonna have some bad gyno.

answering when he will get his results back

I never understnad half of this Twitter/Facebook stuff. You made a thread about "Chael "American Gangster" Sonnen to get USADA Results tomorrow". I click the link in your OP and it goes to some random guy named Aaron Stump saying "@ChaelSonnen When should you get your USADA results back?!!!". I dunno what's going on. I dunno what's goping on.

Hopefully we are blessed with the return of the undefeated GOAT soon...

how would he know when hes getting his results back

first you know is when you get the email telling you they are back

hes just saying thursday for effect. (be funny coincidence if it was today though)

Timing is perfect for Nick and Chael....

UFC 205: NEW YORK

Conor vs Aldo
title_belt-b5f115d8602cc57ad2ef1b8b87461a0f.png

Sonnen vs Weidman*

Nick Diaz vs Cowboy
Frankie vs Stephens
Al Jamain vs McDonald

Sonnen_Weidman.png

Weidman gets his New York card and a big fight, meanwhile, Rockhold faces Romero for the MW Title (this is all after Hendo retires with the MW Title and leave it vacant).

Back