Chael "American Gangster" Sonnen to get USADA Results tomorrow

You leave @sirmorbach alone, he is a cool cat!
I'm a fan of him. I'm disappointed as a national. when a brazilian fights, all our hearts need to be with that brazilian. if we don't cheer for our brothers out there, who the fuck will. not you goddamn americans for sure!

VIVA BRASIL

arnold-bunda-o.gif

Now y'all can't fuck with me, I've got a Ninja to back me up.

But I probably really am the worst Brazilian ever tho. I was rooting for Conor against Aldo and for Chael against Andy. Because fuck it, that's why.

Like ThaGenius (@TheGZA) once said:

"I gotcha back so its best to watch your front cuz its the ninjas in front who be pulling stunts"

Hespect!

Now y'all can't fuck with me, I've got a Ninja to back me up.

But I probably really am the worst Brazilian ever tho. I was rooting for Conor against Aldo and for Chael against Andy. Because fuck it, that's why.
oh come on, you're just nasty

his body is probably still working on stuff he took five years ago. Hope he is clean , would be fun.

Can't see him being that dumb to get caught

Should have stopped on his last cycle
Which was probably 6 months ag0

you're a corneteiro, I bet you enjoyed this moment:
maratona_sacanagem.jpg

Oh, fuck no. I'm not an asshole. I don't root for or against Brazilians just because they're Brazilians. I have several reasons for choosing a personal favourite fighter, but not one of them is nationality.

Oh, fuck no. I'm not an asshole. I don't root for or against Brazilians just because they're Brazilians. I have several reasons for choosing a personal favourite fighter, but not one of them is nationality.
I get it. I'm really not like that at all but I'm just messing about... I can cheer against brazilians in other sports but when it comes to MMA, I have a very hard time.

Maybe off the Juice he lost enough weight to enter the Woodley fight discussion ha. Could have a TUF based on retired comeback fighters kind of like the one Matt Sera won and the winner gets a title shot. Anybody else on board with this?

Still the defending champion of most substances found during testing. SIX. And proud of it. Fucking Chael, man. He knew what was up.

Chael is a journeyman and a non factor at any weight. The guy is a blanket, why is anyone excited to see him come back?

Chael is a journeyman and a non factor at any weight. The guy is a blanket, why is anyone excited to see him come back?

If you have to ask that question you probably won't understand the answer.

Chaels ahead of the testing. Them designer drugs doe!

Back