Media Chad really did need that steroid cream

Sherdog’s bro science division out in force in here.

Health issues often give the perfect opportunity to juice

I had psoriasis growing up and had to take Fucidin, fucibet. They all contained steroids but I didn't have cheat hair until my 20's. I can't say it would give any real physical advantage.
I stopped using the cream, got more sunlight and when I stopped being so stressed about it. It went away.

So what proof is there that eating more meat made his psoriasis go away?
It didn't go away to begin with. Just lesser symptoms. That's not proof.

However, to say inflammation is not in any way linked to diet is also ridiculous. There are clearly foods that make inflammation worse.

That’s gross. You should have put a warning or something for people eating.

W4GAe8f.jpg

How about the fact you are endorsing a food that is high in MTOR and destructive to your gut microbiomes, increasing your risk of colon cancer and diverticulitis?

Or maybe the fact that red meat is a certified type2 to carcinogen by the WHO? How about the fact that meat is high in saturated fat and dietary cholesterol, increasing your risk of atherclerosis? Or how about all of the epidimiological evidence linking high meat consumption to an increased risk of all cause morality? "Meat heals" What a fuckin joke.
The meat and especially the organ meat of ruminant animals are the most nutrient dense foods that a human can consume.

https://carnivoreaurelius.com/ancel-keys/

1. Half of what all those MMA camps do is provide access to better quality PEDs and a certain amount of expertise in usage and in avoiding detection.

2. Corticosteroids are what are usually used to combat psoriasis an similar conditions. I don't think they are even banned, because besides long term pain relief I don't think they'd affect performance much. Are anabolic steroids used for psoriasis or is Mendes merely hoping to confuse people by conflating corticosteroids with anabolic steroids?

My son has some excema and psoriasis once in a while (nothing like Mendes) and over the counter creams just don't work. The presciptions usually have a type of steroid in them, but I don't think he'd pop for elevated levels of GHRP-6 like Chad.

How dumb did Chad think everyone was?

Most health problems can be helped greatly or eliminated by dietary changes.

If your doctor says otherwise, you need to find a new doctor. Good for Chad. Meat is medicine.
<YeahOKJen>

Could have been the weather and/or a bacteria infection that would have went away anyway.

Just cause he went on the diet at the beginning of his psoriases doesn't mean it's the diet that cured the psoriases. Could be merely coincidental.

Back