Media Chad really did need that steroid cream

It's crazy how much your body will rely on topical steroids once you've become dependent on it. Eczema and Psoriasis are very common and the first thing dermatologists do is recommend topical steroids.
Ironically, these steroids will hurt you more in the long run and you need to be super careful

People that use these creams like lotion end up getting super fucked up from their skin's dependency
Not saying to never use topical steroids but be very careful when using it and only use it if you absolutely have to

That's how all elimination diets work. That lady made a huge change but she didn't actually document any particular ingredient or nutrient that was causing it. I have mild ezcema and went to a plant-based diet. I've only had one flare up in the three years since and I was devastated because I thought it was only my aversion to dairy that had caused it, and I am 100% positive I did not have any dairy at the time. I did, however, have some junk food for the first time in many months a couple of days before my skin got irritated and flaky. After some experimentation, I found out that torula yeast and red dye 40 will aggravate the shit out of my skin. If I had never eaten that junk food and in turn took a deeper look into what caused it, I'd have gone on thinking it was removing animal products that cured me instead of also avoiding a non-animal based irritant.

I also have folliculitis and a lot of people have talked about how their low carb diet cured them; mine has been more manageable than ever after starting a HIGH carb diet, so it really can be all over the place.

That's how all elimination diets work. That lady made a huge change but she didn't actually document any particular ingredient or nutrient that was causing it. I have mild ezcema and went to a plant-based diet. I've only had one flare up in the three years since and I was devastated because I thought it was only my aversion to dairy that had caused it, and I am 100% positive I did not have any dairy at the time. I did, however, have some junk food for the first time in many months a couple of days before my skin got irritated and flaky. After some experimentation, I found out that torula yeast and red dye 40 will aggravate the shit out of my skin. If I had never eaten that junk food and in turn took a deeper look into what caused it, I'd have gone on thinking it was removing animal products that cured me instead of also avoiding a non-animal based irritant.

I also have folliculitis and a lot of people have talked about how their low carb diet cured them; mine has been more manageable than ever after starting a HIGH carb diet, so it really can be all over the place.
And your post is basically all you need to know. This is exactly my point but in a sarcastic not as informative way as your post. Good stuff.

glad it worked for him. hopefully he is getting some fiber/veggies in his diet. usually plant based diets are better at improving inflammatory conditions like this. cutting out gluten also helps lower inflammation.

but yes ALOT of things can be fixed by just eating cleaner and getting rid of processed foods, refined sugars, gluten, etc. depression, diabetes, obesity, thyroid issues, skin conditions, autoimmune conditions, etc can all be improved by a healthier lifestyle and diet.

1. Half of what all those MMA camps do is provide access to better quality PEDs and a certain amount of expertise in usage and in avoiding detection.

2. Corticosteroids are what are usually used to combat psoriasis an similar conditions. I don't think they are even banned, because besides long term pain relief I don't think they'd affect performance much. Are anabolic steroids used for psoriasis or is Mendes merely hoping to confuse people by conflating corticosteroids with anabolic steroids?

source pls

I also have eczema and I've read about the elimination diet but don't quite understand it. Just eliminate everything and slowly introduce it back? How the hell did you narrow it down to Torula Yeast and Red Dye 40? That's very specific and to narrow it down to just those 2 ingredients seems like it would have taken ages.

Is there a test that would tell you this?

I'm itching just by looking at that pic

Hey, it's only stupid if it doesn't work, I guess. Next he should change it up to a vegan diet and see if it comes back or not. Keep everything else in his life more or less the same and if it seems to have worked then he we'll see him hawking a book on the Shopping Channel in a year or so about the whole experience.

In all seriousness, that is the worst case of psoriasis I've ever seen and I'm glad he got rid of it. Imagine if that had been on his face or neck...

source pls

You want a source for what? The usage of corticosteroids for psoriasis?

Uh, it's pretty easy to find info about. Here: https://www.psoriasis.org/steroids/

Key quote: "Topical steroids are one of the most common topical treatments for psoriasis. They are derived from the natural corticosteroid hormones produced by the adrenal glands. Corticosteroids control inflammatory responses in the body, among other important functions, making them an ideal anti-inflammatory agent to reduce swelling and redness/discoloration caused by lesions."

A steroid, to the best of my knowledge, is a compound produced by a gland or that mimics glandular products. Corticosteroids are based on the adrenal gland. Common examples are prednisone or cortisone, and drugs like that. Anabolic steroids, which is what we are usually discussing when talking about roids in sports, are based on testosterone.

I also have eczema and I've read about the elimination diet but don't quite understand it. Just eliminate everything and slowly introduce it back? How the hell did you narrow it down to Torula Yeast and Red Dye 40? That's very specific and to narrow it down to just those 2 ingredients seems like it would have taken ages.

Is there a test that would tell you this?

My oldest son had bad eczema is a baby/child.

Nothing more heart breaking and scary then your son waking up, coming out of his room as a toddler and his face is a bloody mess from scratching his cheeks till they bled, then rub it all over and dripping down his face mixed with his tears.

we tried everything, but his Mom was afflicted as a child too. Now its totally cleared up.

in fact tomorrow are his last 2 final's. as long as he doesnt have a mental breakdown and blows them. he graduates as a Chemical Engineer from the UoA

You want a source for what? The usage of corticosteroids for psoriasis?

Uh, it's pretty easy to find info about. Here: https://www.psoriasis.org/steroids/

Key quote: "Topical steroids are one of the most common topical treatments for psoriasis. They are derived from the natural corticosteroid hormones produced by the adrenal glands. Corticosteroids control inflammatory responses in the body, among other important functions, making them an ideal anti-inflammatory agent to reduce swelling and redness/discoloration caused by lesions."

A steroid, to the best of my knowledge, is a compound produced by a gland or that mimics glandular products. Corticosteroids are based on the adrenal gland. Common examples are prednisone or cortisone, and drugs like that. Anabolic steroids, which is what we are usually discussing when talking about roids in sports, are based on testosterone.

No I meant the first part of your post, where you claim mma camps are a place for fighters to get roids and learn how to use them

A friend of mine became a drug addict. He went to the doctor told him he ran out of meds because he was abusing it so he increased his dosage, gave him more sent him on his way.

Some doctors are shit.
I told a dentist that I didn't need pain meds for a tooth extraction because I recently went sober and don't want to relapse. He commended me, told me it was really hard to do, and then wrote me a 2 week prescription for purcocet without skipping a beat. Even told me that there's a Walgreens down the street that will fill it right away. Yeah, some dentists are shit too.

Mam i just devolped foliculitis from using prednisone. It sucks. U have any tips sherbro? Ive been prescribed peroxide wash to no avail.

Back