Media Chad really did need that steroid cream

What proof is there that it didn't? His doctor saying "This diet has no affect" while nothing has changed in Chad's life besides the diet is grossly incompetent

Well you can't prove a negative so there's that. The doctor was probably telling him what years of research suggests. But it seems really unlikely that eating more meat in your diet would somehow cure you of a skin disease.

Reactions: Grr
Well according to him anyway. Maybe it was due to something else but it did go away at the end of the day.

I don't think there's really a good scientific understanding of how to cure psoriasis. My cousin has struggled with it for his entire life getting a million different perscripyion creams and none has really worked.
Seems like every other commercial now days is a psoriasis ad

Well you can't prove a negative so there's that. The doctor was probably telling him what years of research suggests. But it seems really unlikely that eating more meat in your diet would somehow cure you of a skin disease.

Theres no actual cure for psoriasis, and no one is actually sure of the cause either. So you kinda just try everything to see it makes a difference

Based on...?

So what proof is there that eating more meat made his psoriasis go away?

He ate more meat and his psoriasis went away.

It may not be the increase in meat. It may have been the decrease in other things he ate regularly.

All he is saying is that things have improved since he made the change..

Smartass who cant read.

except it did.

Joe Hogan came all over his phone after seeing this update.

Another post of Chad is a commercial so some stuff that isn't quite carnivore

Glad he is getting relief.

Sad if he feels the need to prove to us losers that he really has psoriasis

Psoriasis can be brutal. Despite what some doctors might say, diet is usually the key to suppressing it. The steroid creams are terrible for you. You will get better tat first but after a couple of weeks everything goes to crap. I’m so glad I never took the cream when offered.

Carnivore diet is the most idiotic term one can find. Especially with psoriasis the level of stupidity is mind blowing. I am all for meat but only eating meat might be the single most dumbest idea to eat that one can develop. Its great how mma fighters and journalists who couldnt even understand basic nutrition and human physiologiy know everything better than their the professional counterparts. Understanding nutrition is a job and sorry to say you have to learn it just like you need to learn fighting.

Especially with psoriasis there is not one diet to be the end solution. Near every professional will tell you that any kind of diet is a very bad idea and they dont base that on a belief system but hard earned peer reviewed data. Like most of the times its a lot more complex but thats too much for most brains it seems. There is a number of reasons why Chad is doing a little better despite fucking his health and psoriasis up bigtime longterm like f.e. undetected food allergy he now avoids. The way that works for most patients is in coordination with an expert to diversify and naturalize eating habits with as little processed food as possible. Lots of omega 3 (fish), , salads, walnut oil, certain fruits (not too much).. Lowering blood sugar and lipids. Everything Omega 6 connected should be avoided or reduced (meat) as its inflammatory ability connects into prolonging psoriasis.

I do understand parts as physiology & chemistry and human biology was part of my job education but still I am not an expert. Sherdog being Sherdog.

Bony also has coke condition so roids help him.

Back