Media Chad really did need that steroid cream

giphy.gif

No one doubted he had psoriasis. What we doubted was him using his skin issue to cover for his cheating. Dudes been on sauce for years and you could see it in his build.

Theres been rumors for years that alot of the manlets at Team Alpha male where on stuff. TJ started using EPO there as well too...

So what proof is there that eating more meat made his psoriasis go away?

Well according to him anyway. Maybe it was due to something else but it did go away at the end of the day.

I don't think there's really a good scientific understanding of how to cure psoriasis. My cousin has struggled with it for his entire life getting a million different perscripyion creams and none has really worked.

No one doubted he had psoriasis. What we doubted was him using his skin issue to cover for his cheating. Dudes been on sauce for years and you could see it in his build.

Theres been rumors for years that alot of the manlets at Team Alpha male where on stuff. TJ started using EPO there as well too...

1. Half of what all those MMA camps do is provide access to better quality PEDs and a certain amount of expertise in usage and in avoiding detection.

2. Corticosteroids are what are usually used to combat psoriasis an similar conditions. I don't think they are even banned, because besides long term pain relief I don't think they'd affect performance much. Are anabolic steroids used for psoriasis or is Mendes merely hoping to confuse people by conflating corticosteroids with anabolic steroids?

Most health problems can be helped greatly or eliminated by dietary changes.

If your doctor says otherwise, you need to find a new doctor. Good for Chad. Meat is medicine.

A friend of mine became a drug addict. He went to the doctor told him he ran out of meds because he was abusing it so he increased his dosage, gave him more sent him on his way.

Some doctors are shit.

Back