Media Chad mendes's return fight

NobiasjustMMA

There is a chance he took a dive just like cowboy, too much money in conor for him to lost at that time, they needed a star. Thats what i think.

NobiasjustMMA

There is a chance he took a dive just like cowboy, too much money in conor for him to lost at that time, they needed a star. Thats what i think.
People who are taking dives don't win 10-8 rounds and land heavy strikes that could have KOed their opponents.

NobiasjustMMA

Use the @ then start spelling the username or more simply in this case you can just hit quote at the lower right hand corner good sir.

Anyways, I have a hard time believing mendes can keep up with the newer guys. Maybe a throwback fight is in order

Use the @ then start spelling the username or more simply in this case you can just hit quote at the lower right hand corner good sir.

Anyways, I have a hard time believing mendes can keep up with the newer guys. Maybe a throwback fight is in order
He can smash O'Malley.

Ah yes.

The return of Chad “Chad Mendes” Mendes. He back. He back.

bpI8iHb.png

@SakurabasEar

Thanks for the suggestion, something is wrong with this forum, sometimes i can quote people and sometimes there isnt a quote button on the posts.

He says he has a fight announcement. Who do you guys want to see him fight? I'd love to see him against a top 15 guy like Topuria or Evloev. FW is better with Chad in it, so I hope he sticks around for a few fights.

HE'S GOING TO FIGHT ROGAN!?!?

In that case, book it.

Great observation, I noticed the same and came to post that pic LoL

Joe is so happy here, he finally towers someone, even kicks his heel off the ground so he can that much more taller than Chad

Joes wearing lifts in shoes, thats why he has that titled forward angle. He wears them all the time to get more inches in height lmao

So how tall is Rogan sherdoggers?

Don't give him a top end matchup. Let these guys prove they can even beat the 20th ranked guys before giving them #7 just because of name value and how they used to be good back in the day. With that said I wouldn't mind a veteran name back in the mix but I feel like as soon as he loses he'll retire again.

He says he has a fight announcement. Who do you guys want to see him fight? I'd love to see him against a top 15 guy like Topuria or Evloev. FW is better with Chad in it, so I hope he sticks around for a few fights.

Guy got more juice than a
images

Judging by how fooking yoked he is right now, could be happening at LW?

He’s definitely applying that foot cream again.

Lol joe is tip-toeing and trying to lift his chin up to look taller.

Back