Media Chad mendes's return fight

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score

He says he has a fight announcement. Who do you guys want to see him fight? I'd love to see him against a top 15 guy like Topuria or Evloev. FW is better with Chad in it, so I hope he sticks around for a few fights.

A tub full of foot cream.

He says he has a fight announcement. Who do you guys want to see him fight? I'd love to see him against a top 15 guy like Topuria or Evloev. FW is better with Chad in it, so I hope he sticks around for a few fights.

Holy shit. I did not see this coming. When I saw posts about 'an announcement' I assumed it was something to do with his hunting endeavors.

Kind of surprising since he seemed really committed to his new life and has success with his company. I don't quite like a 36 year old featherweight, coming off years of inactivity. I have a hard time seeing Chad being truly elite again.

I'd like to see something booked in the 11-20 ranking.

pretty much looks like rogan and pitbull's son these days

Holy shit. I did not see this coming. When I saw posts about 'an announcement' I assumed it was something to do with his hunting endeavors.

Kind of surprising since he seemed really committed to his new life and has success with his company. I don't quite like a 36 year old featherweight, coming off years of inactivity. I have a hard time seeing Chad being truly elite again.

I'd like to see something booked in the 11-20 ranking.

I'm expecting him to bounce as soon as he loses, so I hope he can win a couple because I enjoy his fights. I agree, he should be fighting someone around those rankings.... I'm hoping for Topuria.

Has he been in the testing pool? Or are we waiting out the 4 or 6 months or whatever it is testing period before he can be ellligible to fight again?

I'm expecting him to bounce as soon as he loses, so I hope he can win a couple because I enjoy his fights. I agree, he should be fighting someone around those rankings.... I'm hoping for Topuria.

All respect to Chad (and his epic fight with Aldo is a all-time fight in the division) the guy was in fact busted for PEDS and a lot of his game revolved around being a freak athlete.

He's skilled, but nobody would claim he's the most skilled. Chad was the best athlete out of TAM and everyone said as much across the board. Assuming he's playing by the USADA rules now and he's on the wrong side of 35, do we really picture him being the bully with an athletic edge in there?

Obviously I'm going to tune in but I think he's going to get hurt.

A whole lot of minis in one picture.

All respect to Chad (and his epic fight with Aldo is a all-time fight in the division) the guy was in fact busted for PEDS and a lot of his game revolved around being a freak athlete.

He's skilled, but nobody would claim he's the most skilled. Chad was the best athlete out of TAM and everyone said as much across the board. Assuming he's playing by the USADA rules now and he's on the wrong side of 35, do we really picture him being the bully with an athletic edge in there?

Obviously I'm going to tune in but I think he's going to get hurt.

I don't know, but I do know that regardless of whether he wins or loses, it will be fun while it lasts.

I'd like to see Arnold Allen, he's been in the rankings for a while and I'd like to see how he'd try to handle someone like Mendes.

He’d be better off in Bellator. He’ll get starched fucking with these young guys tbh.

Gassed vs Conor 2nd Rd, acceptable bc a few days short notice
Gassed vs Volk 2nd Rd, not acceptable, he hurt him and could've been champ

He better gets some Epo from TJ

Back