Chad Mendes vs. Ricardo Lamas @ UFC Fight Night April 4th

Makes sense. Good fight.

Mendes takes a decision.

Def wanna see this. Especially after Mendes' last performance against the champ.

Mendes takes this.

IS that the NJ one? 'Cause if it is I might be going if this fight is made.

good fight. Shame they didn't make Edgar vs Mendes.

But i guess they had to wait to see what happens Sunday. I wonder who he could fight now. Nobody is left.

good fight. Shame they didn't make Edgar vs Mendes.

But i guess they had to wait to see what happens Sunday. I wonder who he could fight now. Nobody is left.

I was hoping Edgar vs. Mendes would co-main the FOX card alongside Rockhold/Machida. Would have been an awesome two fight tandem for a big FOX card.

I think Lamas could win but I'm favoring Chad. Great fight. I wonder who Edgar will fight next?

I have to respect Lamas for taking the tough fights. I really wrote him off after he fought scared against Aldo, but he looked great against Bermudez and is taking another difficult fight with Mendes.

Lamas is going to be overlooked but he could very well end up getting the finish

Before UFC 179 I would pick Lamas. Now I'm leaning slightly towards Mendes because of his new striking arsenal. Lamas is very opportunistic though and can catch Mendes as he has caught Bermudez.

Also Edgar vs Faber is the fight to make. Right now when they both stuck in title purgatory.

Back