Chad mendes vs ricardo lamas (official)

Moneymma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lamas said it will be in virginia. Easy win for chad imo,he is either knocking out lamas or outwrestling him+ he aint losing non-title fight.lamas said to mmafighting that it is n1 contender fight.What about frankie? He is n1 clear n1 contender after aldo/mcgregor
Thoughts?

Title eliminators mean jack shit in the world of Dana White.

Don't care about the empty promise of a title implication - n1 can see this will be an excellent fight. N1!

I wish Lamas could get a submission or something, his last finish was so slick. I thought Dennis was going to beat him, but I was wrong.

Title eliminator? It only makes sense if McGregor beats Aldo.

Think Mendes takes it, he's faster and Lamas won't be able to keep him down.

Should be a great fight though.

Mendes won't get a third shot at Aldo so soon. Imo if Aldo beats Edgar and Conor then he's done at fw.

Think Mendes takes it, he's faster and Lamas won't be able to keep him down.

Should be a great fight though.

Keep him down? Chad has 100% tdd and lamas got outwrestled by dave jansen,hioki,dias and aldo
Chad is better in every area. Chad tko or ud

I wish Lamas could get a submission or something, his last finish was so slick. I thought Dennis was going to beat him, but I was wrong.

Me too......... thought bermudez would win(better wrestler,more power,etc.) But his chin and sub defense is not that great

Keep him down? Chad has 100% tdd and lamas got outwrestled by dave jansen,hioki,dias and aldo
Chad is better in every area. Chad tko or ud

yeah that's what I said.

so what's your fucking problem?

Sounds like a good fight. Going with Mendes by decision or late TKO.

Mendes takes this one, Lamas has ZERO chance in this one!!!!

Been waiting for this for a while. Very good fight.

this is gonna be much closer than Aldo Vs McGregor

Back