News Chad Mendes vs Alex Volkanovsi Added to UFC 232

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Seems like an all risk, little reward for Mended if he wins. Surprised he isn't fighting someone in the 6-10 range.

Full camp mendes has broken some of the greatest chins in ufc history. I think the biggest diffrence is that mendes has better footwork and speed advantaged. Mendes could also take him down, while alex cant count on that.
Alex allways in it tho he has power aswell.

They're both 5'6", but Volkanovski is sporting some spider-monkey arms with a reach of 71.5

They're both 5'6", but Volkanovski is sporting some spider-monkey arms with a reach of 71.5

This guy?

V3DiCy4M_400x400.jpg

Very strange that Mendes would accept a fight against an unknown fighter with such a fantastic record.

Seems like an all risk, little reward for Mended if he wins. Surprised he isn't fighting someone in the 6-10 range.
<{hughesimpress}>
Ufc#10 Alex Volkanovski.
Also Mendes hasn't beaten a ranked fighter since Lamas in April 2015.

lol @ the poll. If the odds are gonna be anything like this I'm gonna bet the fucking house on Volkanovski. Mendes has nothing for him, the game has evolved, huge size difference.

This guy?

V3DiCy4M_400x400.jpg

Very strange that Mendes would accept a fight against an unknown fighter with such a fantastic record.
I love this fight purely from a style-matchup perspective, but I hate it in the sense I don't want either to lose. Big fan of Mendes, and I don't want a bug uo and comer to get derailed.

Great to see another Aussie in the mix, but Chads hectic. 21-1 is a great record but mostly against no name Aussies. 5-0 UFC. Im interested. Imagine 2019 Bam Bam HW Champ, Bobby MW Champ and Alex FW Champ. Highly unlikely to retarded for thinking but one can dream.

Interesting!

Chad was suspended for over 2 years and couldn't take a fight.
McGregor wasn't suspended and stayed out just as long.

Suspensions are meaningless!

This guy?

V3DiCy4M_400x400.jpg

He's a top ten fighter that just embarrassed mendes' teammate and then called out Mendes in the octagon.

Last edited:
Back