Chad Mendes training with Duane?

Check the back of his hands and u'll have your answer... the less hair the worse the trainer is
Bwahaha.

Platinum Nation killing it. Poor Edmund - lol.

Legion of Groove; .1%ers

Lando champ 2017

And as soon as TJ left TAM he lost his belt.
TJ lost because he was distracted dealing with all the TAM bs and fought too emotionally. All the credit for Cruz being prepared too. He didn't regress after his loss and unlike most former champs, he's still in immediate title contention.

Sometimes I feel it's wrong for us to comment on things that go on in the manlet world. Like, who are you to speak? You know absolutely nothing about their way of life.

No surprise. Chad reinvented himself after the first aldo fight and he said Duane played a massive part in improving his stand up game.

Plus Chad likes to Hunt. Makes sense to move there.

Chad hunts and fishes all over the US.
TJ lost because he was distracted dealing with all the TAM bs and fought too emotionally. All the credit for Cruz being prepared too. He didn't regress after his loss and unlike most former champs, he's still in immediate title contention.

Oh ok that must be the reason why.

Sometimes I feel it's wrong for us to comment on things that go on in the manlet world. Like, who are you to speak? You know absolutely nothing about their way of life.
I've seen Charlie and The Chocolate Factory so I understand their culture.

Because he's an adult and learn to move pass the bullshit...

Mendes was never part of the fued

It was Faber vs Leister Bowling and Bang

idk dog, i just feel like it would be extremely awkward for someone to try to befriend someone that they talked so much shit about

Its not about being friends, its business. I wonder if duane charges a percentage of the fighters earnings to train and corner them.

And as soon as TJ left TAM he lost his belt.

Pure sophistry. Dom is the most accomplished fighter at that weight, came out to that fight with significant improvements and still wasn't able to beat TJ convincingly. Then, in his next fight, he styled on a fighter who gave him fits the first time they fought, before he trained with Bang.

Yeah, he did. Duane helped him a lot. He really didn't have anything to do with Faber and Bang's feud any way. No one did.

<{hughesimpress}>TS, you are a complete slob for saying all of that having obviously not paid any attention to any of that situation. Chad always remained neutral for the most part, and remained loyal to Faber as he should. He never went out trashing Ludwig left and right. Why wouldn't he want to train with Ludwig still if he had great chemistry with him?
Faber is cool with the training with Ludwig. It was representing Ludwig's team that started the issues.

Tj and Joe ...is Chad next to officially leave?

Lol the alpha male ranks thinning out. I couldn't find anyfin' on Chad's instagram about training with Duane, but I'll take your word for it. Actually to be honest, I thought he was retiring to do all that hunting stuff.

It used to be that TAM was this camp of these top tier contender manlets, and now pretty much all of them have buggered off somewhere else. Now they got a retired Urijah, the necktat who's posting pictures of his girlfriend all over the place like a 14 year old and the asian who got rekdt by Conor's boyfriend with the t-rex reach. Nice.

Duane was also Chad's coach at TAM, and before that it was Thong. Since Thong is unreliable it makes sense to train with Duane while also being part of TAM, who should hire a new head striking coach (if they haven't done that already).

They had Kampmann for a while, but they didn't like it in Sac and Thong was gambling and in debt because of it and Duane had his dream to form his own gym and now Benavidez, Mendes and TJ are training with him as well so it's a weird situation.

I must admit I haven't really heard much from mendes. I thought he kept pretty quiet during the whole thing.

Only cody stuck out to me as being 100% behind faber (the other duds don't count).

he said worst things than Garbrandt di
Yeah, he did. Duane helped him a lot. He really didn't have anything to do with Faber and Bang's feud any way. No one did.

<{hughesimpress}>TS, you are a complete slob for saying all of that having obviously not paid any attention to any of that situation. Chad always remained neutral for the most part, and remained loyal to Faber as he should. He never went out trashing Ludwig left and right. Why wouldn't he want to train with Ludwig still if he had great chemistry with him?

Are you man enough to apologize?
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/chad-mendes-team-alpha-male-put-duane-ludwig-on-the-map-080615

Back