News Chad Mendes to make BK debut

RayA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last edited:
guy on the right looks like a GTA character
297351.jpg

Better put some of dat dere foot cream on his knuckles to toughen them up a bit and maybe his knuckles will even grow.

Wish he had came back to MMA but apparently he's got some pretty bad back issues.

I know he hasn’t fought in years, but that’s a weak comeback fight. Mendes never lost to anyone bad.

Edit: I’m bad at reading. Thought this was mma lol. Disregard my stupidity.

Wish he had came back to MMA but apparently he's got some pretty bad back issues.
Never actually heard anything about back issues. Where'd you hear that from?

Never actually heard anything about back issues. Where'd you hear that from?

I remember mentioning before that I wish he was coming back to MMA instead of doing BKB and I think someone told me that. It was a long time ago though so maybe I'm forgetting and maybe the guy that told me was wrong.

He clearly wanted out of his UFC contract. It's crazy how guys have to go on ice to get out of those ridiculous contracts.

I have no doubt he would of been taking these types of fights awhile ago if the UFC let him, instead he had to go into a BS retirement

If Chad retained his power he might legit kill someone in bare knuckle.

Not that it hasn't happened before in that ruleset.

He might even be able to beat Artem!! He's def looking a much improved striker although sometimes his feet look unstable to me, like he might be easily pushed off balance

Chad Mendes has looked dangerous af hitting pads from the videos I’ve seen. Would be cool to see him have success in this.

Aldo v Mendes 2 is still one of the GOAT championship fights and in general one of the best fights ever Imo

true, though I think that death was in the heavyweight division. or maybe I'm thinking of Tim Hague from that boxing match, but either way the matchmaking here looks off. this Famez guy just fought 3 months ago and lost a decision. I know Chad's been out a while but he had a solid career

Back