Chad Mendes thinks Clay Guida and Nik Lentz would beat Conor

I dont think any fighter not at the super highest Nog level sweeps would want to beon the bottom woth someone landing clean full elbows on you. There was no ropeadope on the mat. You dont take elbows to let someone gas out, you mae them carry your weight or up, down, up, down.

Sounds like I'm mendes bumming, Im not I just think when it was o the ground, Mendes was hurting Connor bad. Not a walk over or intentionally getting pounded on.

When the fight was upright again, Connor did exactly what he does, pin point kick to the body and used that long very accurate left. Both fighters looked done by second, Connor pushed and pushed when he saw or must have felt mendes dip a little, he pounced, exactly what he needed to do.

You maybe right too and i agree he didnt want to take that many elbows they were nasty and yes no sane person want to be under a powerful wrestler while they drop elbows.
I guess i should say letting him work and making him work while in guard more so he uses more energy i dont think conor was hurt that bad though but he did look a little rattled at times even though he says he wasnt.

I was not feeling confident that he would win for a lot of the fight. But Mendes was definitely gassing even when in guard because he was taking deep breaths when they stood up on more than 1 occasion and like you said Conor was on him in a hearbeat when they stood up giving him zero rest and fucking his body up.

I know you can gas in guard though because i am living proof lol at my gym there are people that do that to me i know im not a pro athlete and just a bum that train mma a few nights a week but me and 2 week camp Chad do have 2 things in common we can gas in guard and i last about 2 rounds too lol.

#1. Connor says his knee was quite damaged heading into that fight. I have no reason to think he's lieing, especially coming off a torn ACL.

#2. Connor knew chad was out of shape and just rode it out on bottom until Chad gassed. I think it was a good game plan off haveing a bum knee and expending little energy until it eventually got on the feet.

lol. So you are saying fucking Clay Guida will succeed where you failed? Bullshit. Clay is now worse at EVERYTHING except cardio compared to Chad Mendes.

Chad Mendes is just bitter. Relax brother, you'll get your second chance sooner or later.

Then your blind or a Conor hater

It proves NOTHING but sour grapes on Mendes part

Notice how its only fighters who Mendes did well against who he says will beat Conor lol.

Its so obvious to see whats truly going on. Its so pathetic on Mendes part

Theres a reason why ONLY his loss to Conor keeps him up at night

Ask yourself why only his loss to Conor gets to him. Exactly. Mendes "had been known" for being classy, yet after losing to Conor became a new person: "I cant sleep at nigh"+every excuse under the sun+plus riding everyones dick to beat Conor.

"But but its only fighters who i did well against who will beat Conor"

LMAO

Its so blatant. Hes like a scorned GF trying to make himsef feel better "I did good against Aldo/Lents/Guida and they will beat Conor, so get it together. Im a pretty girl whos awesome" *as puts lipstick on while crying

Get real. Anything Mendes has to say about Conor or Conor vs so and so should be disregarded.

Mendes is self destructing due to Conor in his head

Conor destroys opponents mentally and skill wise like they never had before...and only a select few know how to handle it post fight

You really think that connor's weakness isn't a well conditioned wrestler with a smothering top game? Guida beat Pettis, a performance like that could de-rail any striker.

Mendes has proven to be very whiny after the Conor fight.

#1. Connor says his knee was quite damaged heading into that fight. I have no reason to think he's lieing, especially coming off a torn ACL.

#2. Connor knew chad was out of shape and just rode it out on bottom until Chad gassed. I think it was a good game plan off haveing a bum knee and expending little energy until it eventually got on the feet.

Chad says he had a sprained ankle and broke his hand in the first 20 seconds. I have no reason to think he's lying.

1. That's like saying saying those guys in turn could beat Chad. (Mmath)
2. Why are the only things I read about Chad, comments about Conor

Welp. That single ounce of respect I had left for Mendes has disappeared. Dude is salty as fuck.

I think mendes started having trouble sleeping at night and felt the need to talk crap about conor in every interview

Most of us who aren't biased towards Conor have been saying for a while now Guida would beat him.

These wrestlers might win a couple rounds with cheap LnP but none of them are surviving 25 minutes with the GOAT

wow he def took the loss hard.

guida (prime, whatever) is probably the worst matchup for conor

SO much NaCl in Chad so lately. Just give it up broh, you had your chance against him and lost.

I think he is refering to lay and prayers wrestlers, since we know how weak connor grounds game is, both guys in their prime at 100% vs Connor can be 50/50 but we will never know

Guida in a 3 round fight could

and Lentz I've heard of but never watched him

Mini Mendes is not taking the loss well.

But Guida had proven he can beat anyone on a good day.

Back