Chad Mendes thinks Clay Guida and Nik Lentz would beat Conor

I think he is right, I think any good wrestler could wear him out. Any of those guys who trains for Conor's accuracy and a full camp could put conor in his place. Especially with a full camp

"But but Mendes is totally objective when he says Aldo will win. Mendes knows more then anyone else"

Mendes saying Lents and Guida also beat Conor, now proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that its always been nothing but sour grapes on Mendes' part

Its obvious this is Mendes performing mental gymnastics

Hes talking up everyone who he did well against to beat Conor, because he himself couldnt, and it eats away at him...Mendes is like a sherdog hater jumping on the banwagon for anyone to beat Conor...Mendes wants to feel better about himself. Deep down inside he KNOWS Conor is on another level to everyone else and that Conor was unlike anything he had ever faced before. His expressions and body language during his fight with Conor said it all. Its a huge blow to his ego to give Conor any kinds of props because Conor owned his soul...hence the mental gymnastics and riding eveyone's dick to beat Conor...soon enough Conor will own Aldo's soul too..

"But but Mendes is totally objective when he says Aldo will win. Mendes knows more then anyone else"

Mendes saying Lents and Guida also beat Conor, now proves without a shadow of a doubt that its always been nothing but sour grapes on Mendes' part

Its obvious this is Mendes performing mental gymnastics

Hes talking up everyone who he did well against to beat Conor, because he himself couldnt, and it eats away at him...Mendes is like a sherdog hater jumping on the banwagon for anyone to beat Conor...Mendes wants to feel better about himself. Deep down inside he KNOWS Conor is on another level to everyone else and unlike anything hes ever faced before. His expressions and body language during his fight with Conor said it al

Guida is awesome. This proves nothing except Mendes believes a good offensive grappler can find holes in Conor's game. And that means Aldo can, too

haha. classic much but hurt. it shows mendes though he could take conor and he's very upset at getting smoked. i think he realises he would lose again and is very bitter. haha

too_much_salt_360.jpg

Guida is awesome. This proves nothing except Mendes believes a good offensive grappler can find holes in Conor's game. And that means Aldo can, too
Then your blind or a Conor hater

It proves NOTHING but sour grapes on Mendes part

Notice how its only fighters who Mendes did well against who he says will beat Conor lol.

Its so obvious to see whats truly going on. Its so pathetic on Mendes part

Theres a reason why ONLY his loss to Conor keeps him up at night

Ask yourself why only his loss to Conor gets to him. Exactly. Mendes "had been known" for being classy, yet after losing to Conor became a new person: "I cant sleep at nigh"+every excuse under the sun+plus riding everyones dick to beat Conor.

"But but its only fighters who i did well against who will beat Conor"

LMAO

Its so blatant. Hes like a scorned GF trying to make himsef feel better "I did good against Aldo/Lents/Guida and they will beat Conor, so get it together. Im a pretty girl whos awesome" *as puts lipstick on while crying

Get real. Anything Mendes has to say about Conor or Conor vs so and so should be disregarded.

Mendes is self destructing due to Conor in his head

Conor destroys opponents mentally and skill wise like they never had before...and only a select few know how to handle it post fight

Guida will LnP n burp his way to a decision win.

Guida is weaker then Mendes and has worse wrestling then Mendes. Hes not lay n praying Conor in a million years

Conor KOs Guida within 1 minute. I would say within 15 seconds but Guida will score a desperate TD that Conor will waist 20 seconds getting up from.

Guida is weaker then Mendes and has worse wrestling then Mendes. Hes not lay n praying Conor in a million years

Conor KOs Guida within 1 minute. I would say within 15 seconds but Guida will score a desperate TD that Conor will waist 20 seconds getting up from.

Such a joke lol

You're right, Chad is bitter. I'm a Chad fan.

Yeh im a conor fan hes made the division so more exciting and i have always been a Chad fan but hes definitely struggling to contain his frustration, he should just give Conor his props and move on hes so good in the division he will get his rematch with the full camp, i still think he will lose but will definitely last a little longer lol.

He needs to remember too short notice fights works both ways Conor's Knee was fucked,He was training for a Muay Thai guy probably not practising his sprawls as much Conor was constantly promoting the fight huge media obligations which he took in his stride.

He was letting chad have a lot of them swings at his head when Chad was in his guard to gas him out granted i dont think he wanted to take as many hard elbows as he did lol thats for sure but he was definitely letting Chad have a little more space to work i really do think Conor was playing the ropa dope on the Mat letting Chad have his way a little lol knowing Mendes will gas and break im not saying he let Chad take him down he for sure couldnt stop him he probably knew that so he let him tee of a little more to tire when he was on bottom.

But like he said only him and Chad knew how gassed they both were but me watching the fight thought wow Chads doing good but Conor was thinking im gonna let him punch and grapple himself out and could feel the end of Chads gas tank was coming Chad must know this but never gives Conor any credit anymore its always excuses Anyway respect to both guys for taking the fight and hope we get to see the rematch.

Nope, it proves nothing except that Chad thinks 'lay and pray' is the way to heat Conor.

Yeh im a conor fan hes made the division so more exciting and i have always been a Chad fan but hes definitely struggling to contain his frustration, he should just give Conor his props and move on hes so good in the division he will get his rematch with the full camp, i still think he will lose but will definitely last a little longer lol.

He needs to remember too short notice fights works both ways Conor's Knee was fucked,He was training for a Muay Thai guy probably not practising his sprawls as much Conor was constantly promoting the fight huge media obligations which he took in his stride.

He was letting chad have a lot of them swings at his head when Chad was in his guard to gas him out granted i dont think he wanted to take as many hard elbows as he did lol thats for sure but he was definitely letting Chad have a little more space to work i really do think Conor was playing the ropa dope on the Mat letting Chad have his way a little lol knowing Mendes will gas and break im not saying he let Chad take him down he for sure couldnt stop him he probably knew that so he let him tee of a little more to tire when he was on bottom.

But like he said only him and Chad knew how gassed they both were but me watching the fight thought wow Chads doing good but Conor was thinking im gonna let him punch and grapple himself out and could feel the end of Chads gas tank was coming Chad must know this but never gives Conor any credit anymore its always excuses Anyway respect to both guys for taking the fight and hope we get to see the rematch.

I dont think any fighter not at the super highest Nog level sweeps would want to beon the bottom woth someone landing clean full elbows on you. There was no ropeadope on the mat. You dont take elbows to let someone gas out, you mae them carry your weight or up, down, up, down.

Sounds like I'm mendes bumming, Im not I just think when it was o the ground, Mendes was hurting Connor bad. Not a walk over or intentionally getting pounded on.

When the fight was upright again, Connor did exactly what he does, pin point kick to the body and used that long very accurate left. Both fighters looked done by second, Connor pushed and pushed when he saw or must have felt mendes dip a little, he pounced, exactly what he needed to do.

Prime Guida is definitely capable of dry humping Conor McGregor for 5 rounds.

Probably not current Guida, Conor by R2 TKO.

Conor's TD and groundgame is just very weak. So ofcourse, good wrestlers who are known for lay n pray will give him a hard time.

Chad has much stronger takedowns and better striking than Guida. He is selling HIMSELF short.

Conor wrecks Guida every time.
I'd be more worried about Edgar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back