Chad Mendes Sets the Record Straight (Video)

[YT]wS6KYSRlc6o[/YT]

here
he looks like a cute bearded midget it's kinda sweet

Didn't see the fight, must have been a close decision to merit mendes demanding a rematch.

He needs to stop whining, it makes him look like a sore loser. Maybe he should spend his down time in the gym instead of going out hunting, or whatever it was he was doing, especially around the same time period when Aldo is susceptible to pulling out of fights.

"He owes me a re-match" He owes you nothing. You came in out of shape by your own doing.

With the IV ban, I'd be very surprised if Conor didn't move up to 155 after Aldo.

20150710052837_6DX_0112.JPG

Totally lost respect for Mendes with this one... Too bad. Used to like the guy. Now I hope he loses to Frankie The Decision Machine.

You gas in the championship rounds with a short camp. You don't "gas" in the first.

But it's clear Conor stole his soul. This ongoing, ever-growing excuse shit over 189 is the evidence. Chad's old character as a classy, professional competitor has been radically altered. McGregor's fists are the reason.

With the IV ban, I'd be very surprised if Conor didn't move up to 155 after Aldo.

20150710052837_6DX_0112.JPG

He has said he doen't rely heavily on the IV, just that his diet will be more stricter in the lead up to the fight. But regardless of the IV ban, I reckon if he beats Aldo, he'll defend the belt once and move up.

Any broscientist knows that periodization is bullshit and fighters can just stroll into the ring any time of the year and perform at their best regardless of a training camp.

Herb Called it too fast... 3 unanswered punches, The next week he allowed 26 unanswered punches in a title fight. C'mon.

Mendes should accept that he got KO'd and move on.

Herb Called it too fast... 3 unanswered punches, The next week he allowed 26 unanswered punches in a title fight. C'mon.

And the punches standing up before that. Regardless, Mendes didn't move or bother to try change his position. Turtling up is not the sign of someone who is fighting back.

I love when people talk about this. Meanwhile, Chad doesn't get off the ground for an an eternity.

110%? Lol.

Mendes is a Brazilian surname, right?

Lol even Mendes is buying into 'full camp mendes'

I'm not sold, maybe if he was motivated and had that look in his eye.

Seriously though, he says "No way you could ever be in a 5 round fight shape in 2 weeks" but if cardio was the issue, he wasn't ready for 9 minutes with a break.

He acts like no one has ever made it 9 minutes in the cage on short notice. Neil Magney just did 3 rounds on 12 days notice. Weidman did 3 rounds on 10 days notice after cutting 32 lbs in 10 days.

He should just say "I'm working on my range and defending kicks".

It's evident a longer training camp could have made this a better fight. Chad saying he wins 10 out of 10 with a full camp is quite a stretch though

He needs to stop whining, it makes him look like a sore loser. Maybe he should spend his down time in the gym instead of going out hunting, or whatever it was he was doing, especially around the same time period when Aldo is susceptible to pulling out of fights.

"He owes me a re-match" He owes you nothing. You came in out of shape by your own doing.

looks like you know absolutely nothing about how much training it takes for a 5 round fight. You have to be in peak physical condition and its not something you can just stay in all the time

Back