Chad Mendes Latest Quote Doesn't Make Mathematical Sense

tumblr_mm6innfLFD1rk74yho1_250.gif

Matt Damon/George Jetson Stop embarrassing yourself, funny :icon_chee

Mendes with full trainingcamp would win all 5 rounds,
It would most, most likely look like GSP vs Nick Diaz fight
Sorry bro

And those bodykicks arent as effective as you might think
Alot of guys, much bigger than Mcgregor uses those kicks but none ever shutsdown someones cardio like that, Explain?
Guys with similar style as Mcgregor, Diaz, Jones, etc

I guess Overrem did shutdown Lesnars body but, 265lb full of Steroids and also K1 Champion

Make no mistake, Conor's wrestling FUCKEN SUCKS FRIED DONKEY DICKS.

But I'm still predicting he's gonna knock Joe-zay the fuck out.

However, that's no reason to abandon what my eyes told me. My eyes told me that Conor's wrestling sucks an elephant dick.

What I learned is that John Kavanagh's belief -- that European wrestlers are adequate for Conor's training camps -- is false.

What I learned is that Conor hasn't learned to FUCKEN SPRAWL. He can't avoid the American Blast Double.

It's Kavanagh's fault. He's so proud of European wrestlers that he refuses to Americanize Conor's training camps.

SBG Ireland has shitty wrestlers like that reject from Moldova who apparently wasn't really on the national team but just trained with them (he prolly mopped the floor and carried their bags for them).

Conor must train stateside in the greatest MMA country on Earth -- Murica.

Only in America can he evolve into an untouchable juggernaut that will go down in history.

How the fuck do u calculate stamina ?

Most importantly however, NOBODY TRAINS IN THE LAST WEEK. They make weight and do media.

I think Chad beats him in the rematch.

Make no mistake, Conor's wrestling FUCKEN SUCKS FRIED DONKEY DICKS.

But I'm still predicting he's gonna knock Joe-zay the fuck out.

However, that's no reason to abandon what my eyes told me. My eyes told me that Conor's wrestling sucks an elephant dick.

What I learned is that John Kavanagh's belief -- that European wrestlers are adequate for Conor's training camps -- is false.

What I learned is that Conor hasn't learned to FUCKEN SPRAWL. He can't avoid the American Blast Double.

It's Kavanagh's fault. He's so proud of European wrestlers that he refuses to Americanize Conor's training camps.

SBG Ireland has shitty wrestlers like that reject from Moldova who apparently wasn't really on the national team but just trained with them (he prolly mopped the floor and carried their bags for them).

Conor must train stateside in the greatest MMA country on Earth -- Murica.

Only in America can he evolve into an untouchable juggernaut that will go down in history.

WRONG, his TDD sucks, at least from that fight. He had some really nice scrambles and it was elite level BJJ to escape that choke.

And honestly, Conor is an exceptional fight, if you think he wont be able to improve on his TDD for Chad, youre a simpleton.

Also Conor had a pretty vicious bottom game, even forcing Chad to cry about hellbows.

frankie would beat connors ass tho

I like frankie but that pitter patter game would not work with Conor. He is too small to outmuscle him and take him down at will. Conor is like Jones, both are freaks of nature that should be fighting one class above but are so damn lucky to manage to make 145 and 205 respectively.

Last edited:
How the fuck do u calculate stamina ?

Most importantly however, NOBODY TRAINS IN THE LAST WEEK. They make weight and do media.

I think Chad beats him in the rematch.

Right, nobody trains in the last week, because at the last week, you have already grown as a fighter in preparation for your particular opponent. Thus, you either had a logarithmic growth rate, or a linear constant growth rate, but traditional camps do not let you grow at an exponential growth rate.

WRONG, his TDD sucks, at least from that fight. He had some really nice scrambles and it was elite level BJJ to escape that choke.

And honestly, Conor is an exceptional fight, if you think he wont be able to improve on his TDD for Chad, youre a simpleton.

Also Conor had a pretty vicious bottom game, even forcing Chad to cry about hellbows.

How is he gonna improve his TDD when he's STILL TRAINING with that REJECT WRESTLER from Moldova who apparently wasn't even on the national team?

If you train with a wrestling reject you'll become a wrestling reject.

Iron sharpens iron.

Shit molds shit.

Conor needs to train day-in and day-out with top American blast double wrestlers.

Got it, bruh?

Don't give him BLIND loyalty. I'm a fan but my loyalty isn't BLIND.

Come at me bros.

Its not linear. This is why we always use calculus to determine gas tank/weeks trained. Cmon dude...this thread is mathematically phucked. Integration is the reverse of differentiation and self mutilation for attention seekers is the shit.

This is so played out, he's very bitter about getting wrecked by Conor. He will look very silly if Frankie beats his ass, he should stfu and focus on Frankie cause he can definitely lose that fight if he doesn't focus 100 percent.

This. He needs to beat Frankie. A loss against him sets him pretty far back.

Connor can't wrestle. Say what you will about gas tanks and camp length and all that shit. Conner couldn't stop a Mendes takedown to save his life.

If you honestly don't think that the rematch is a toss-up at best, you're probably retarded.

He stopped 3/7.

Risk vs Benefit. He thought he could beat McGregor on 2 weeks notice and paid the price.

this. the guy should just own up to it and accept it. there's no shame. he fought one of the best in the world on 2 weeks notice and got lit up. cardio, no cardio it doesn't matter. he took the fight on short notice expecting to win.

do you know what exponents are?

do you know what exponential growth is, dummy?

go back to math class and stop posting on sherdog.

I pray your being sarcastic... since all evidence of physical adaptation shows that it takes longer with time to continually improve...

I pray your being sarcastic... since all evidence of physical adaptation shows that it takes longer with time to continually improve...

This is why I say that fight camps, at best case, allow growth via a logarithmic rate.

Average case camp, where the fighter just gets into fighting shape, but doesn't improve for his opponent, would result in linear growth.

Worst case, fighter has to grow at an exponential rate, and no fighter can grow this fast for any particular opponent at the level of the UFC.

Exponential growth is really bad because it is asking a lot of the fighters.

This is a graph of exponential growth:

UP5aFnW.png

Mathematically he is 5 feet tall which I believe mathematically makes him a midget

this. the guy should just own up to it and accept it. there's no shame. he fought one of the best in the world on 2 weeks notice and got lit up. cardio, no cardio it doesn't matter. he took the fight on short notice expecting to win.

He took the fight on short notice to earn $500K and honestly, who wouldn't?

I don't get how people think he hasn't "owned up and accepted it." Quote in OP is from the UFC Tonight inteview where Kenny Florian specifically asked him if the short camp affected his performance against McGregor. I'm not sure what other reasonable truthful response he could have made. If he had said, "No, short camp made no difference," it makes him look like a schmuck and would be untruthful.

He's a competitive guy and a pro athlete. Obviously he's a little salty about haters discounting the short camp, but he didn't bring it up until specifically asked the question. Right before he said this, he said he had Edgar to worry about and that was his focus.

And people seem to forget that Mendes won the first round on 1 week of hyperbolic cardio training. Doesn't mean he would win the fight on a full camp, but to me was a compelling performance and I'd love to see the rematch.

Last edited:
Back