Chad Mendes Latest Quote Doesn't Make Mathematical Sense

George Jetson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Chad's latest quote:

"I know it, he knows it, everybody knows it - you know, I go out there with a full camp destroy that guy 10 out of 10 times. Obviously going into that fight I'm gonna talk it up. You know 'I'm in great shape, I've been training.' Yea, I've been training and keeping a decent shape but there was no way you could ever be in a five round fight shape, you know, in two weeks. Like I said, he knows it, every body knows it - full camp I destroy that guy.

Please tell me something.

Chad was already visibly tired at the end of the 1st round.

How can an 8 week full fight camp make him ready for 5 rounds but a 3 week camp (nearly half that time) leaves him unable to even have cardio for 1 full round?

Mathematically that doesn't add up. Mathematically it adds up to a pile o' shit.

I call bullshit. If you can't go even 1 round then it wasn't your fucken camp that caused it.

Methinks Conor simply drained Chad's energy via body strikes AND forcing him to work using maximum strength just to hold him down.

It was a combo of those 2 things that led to Chad's cardio abandoning him. Not no fucken short camp.

Conor's wrestling still sucks and he needs to ditch John Kavanagh but he'll easily beat Chad in a rematch.

Discuss.

do you know what exponents are?

do you know what exponential growth is, dummy?

go back to math class and stop posting on sherdog.

This is so played out, he's very bitter about getting wrecked by Conor. He will look very silly if Frankie beats his ass, he should stfu and focus on Frankie cause he can definitely lose that fight if he doesn't focus 100 percent.

Mathematically this thread is dumb as hell, good job.

This is so played out, he's very bitter about getting wrecked by Conor. He will look very silly if Frankie beats his ass, he should stfu and focus on Frankie cause he can definitely lose that fight if he doesn't focus 100 percent.

frankie would beat connors ass tho

Variables are going to blow your mind when you get to that chapter.

Also, your reasoning is very nebulous

Risk vs Benefit. He thought he could beat McGregor on 2 weeks notice and paid the price.

He could have 2 years and he'd still move like a shopping buggy filled up with food all on one side.

He's a fat immobile wrestler with no fluidity whose humping tactics never would've been enough.

Connor can't wrestle. Say what you will about gas tanks and camp length and all that shit. Conner couldn't stop a Mendes takedown to save his life.

If you honestly don't think that the rematch is a toss-up at best, you're probably retarded.

He looked to be holding back tears in that interviews. He's extremely bitter. I can understand calling for a rematch, but all the excuses don't sit well with me.

A typical fight camp prepares you at a logarithmic growth rate at best. At average, it prepare you on a linear growth rate.

With the short camp, Mendes prepared at an exponential growth rate, which is his worst case, and it the worst type of growth to experience during a fight camp.

With a traditional longer camp, Mendes beats him, but my McGregor will have more time to beat Mendes as well.

Chad's latest quote:

Please tell me something.

Chad was already visibly tired at the end of the 1st round.

How can an 8 week full fight camp make him ready for 5 rounds but a 3 week camp (nearly half that time) leaves him unable to even have cardio for 1 full round?

Mathematically that doesn't add up. Mathematically it adds up to a pile o' shit.

I call bullshit. If you can't go even 1 round then it wasn't your fucken camp that caused it.

Methinks Conor simply drained Chad's energy via body strikes AND forcing him to work using maximum strength just to hold him down.

It was a combo of those 2 things that led to Chad's cardio abandoning him. Not no fucken short camp.

Conor's wrestling still sucks and he needs to ditch John Kavanagh but he'll easily beat Chad in a rematch.

Discuss.
great thread man. Very logical and mathematical with supporting details. This site needs more
Mendes/Mcgregor threads and an analysis of quotes from logical thinkers like yourself. Props brother

Connor can't wrestle. Say what you will about gas tanks and camp length and all that shit. Conner couldn't stop a Mendes takedown to save his life.

If you honestly don't think that the rematch is a toss-up at best, you're probably retarded.

He stopped multiple takedowns, in fact. Great analysis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back