Chad Mendes is going to destroy Aldo next

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There go, I just say it.
Mendes will put the best revenge beating on Aldo just like Cain did to JDS 2 and 3.

I think people will said Aldo will KO Mendes again just like the first fight but some people change while some don't.
Mendes beast mode and revenge mode will put Aldo in a bad night.
No more super fight with Aldo vs Pettis anymore just like GSP vs Silva or Silva vs Jones.

I so hope Aldo just destroys Mendes

Lol it could happen dude, but the fact you are 100% sure Is funny. Can you tell me my future too while you're on a roll here?

I am pretty confident Mendes takes it, His striking and MMA wrestling has improved leaps and bounds.

Some ppl are just delusional Mendes looked slugish as fuuk in his last fight agianst average comp.

Aldo must be fumeing right now after the Barao loss he's gonna but daddy like whoopin on lil ole chad.

Aldo's camp got a little more concerned after tonight. I am very excited for that fight, Aldo better be at his best.

Isn't Mendes in team alpha male? Ludwigs training really has taken their striking up to a new level. Maybe they've got Barao's/Aldo's style figured out.

All bets will be accepted for this fight. Anyone who really feels that strongly against Jose, you can PM me.

Lol it could happen dude, but the fact you are 100% sure Is funny. Can you tell me my future too while you're on a roll here?
I can tell you are in MN like me and probably asian or latino since you have sp as your username.

Mendes learn from his mistake, he's gonna mock Aldo badly.
Once the challenger put the pressure on the champion, that's when the champion is going down.

Cain as the champion and 14v months lay off go easy on JDS with no pressure in the first fight and got KO.
Come in the rematch and put the pressure on JDS and smash JDS to obliterate.
Trilogy Cain even push harder and finish JDS even worst than the 2nd fight.

Mendes already has the skillset to beat Aldo, he just need to turn on beast revenge mode and put the pressure on Aldo.
I am sure they both has the same gas tank.
Mendes rarely know for his gas tank too.
I am sure he will train his gas tank better for Aldo 2.

Back