Chad Mendes: "I'm not making excuses, but..." (RE: Conor)

Whilst talking about the short camp is an excuse of sorts, he is giving reasons why he feels he can still win the fight and what difference a full camp would make.

It's just his opinion, why so much uproar?

I see Chad has recently been to Brazil and visited one of their Chinese restaurants.

11s002w.jpg

I'd watch the rematch and put real money on Chad, the excuses are whatever, most fighters are sore losers.

He took the fight on short notice and gave Conor problems, respect. With that being said, if they have a rematch with full camp Conor will win easier. He wasnt ready for Chads wrestling, at all.

It's a late notice fight. Any moron can understand he wasn't fully prepared. And yes, the same result could have followed, but the facts are the facts.

This. The fight could look similar but it could also look much different.

But acting like a lack in preparation due to a short notice fight is not a factor is just dumb.

Mendez has a valid excuse, but he chose to fight, so he is not entitled to use it.

Ya so either don't fight and be a cowardly chicken man like Aldo or fight and be a whiny little excuse maker like Mendes. Either way the sheep who listen to the hype will side with the brave, great and powerful Conor no matter what.

Looking forward to Conor disposing of Chad in the first round after Chad finally earns a second audience with the king.

Looking forward to Conor disposing of Chad in the first round after Chad finally earns a second audience with the king.

How is Conor going to knock him out during his audience with Aldo?

Sonnen, for all his classless antics pre-fight, was always a class act in defeat.

He also fought a Conor with a bum knee that had two weeks to adjust to a wrestler after spending a camp dedicated to a striker.

As far as I'm concerned, they both had handicaps to overcome and Conor wanted it more.

Mendes got his shit pushed in and now he is crying over bloody underwear

So wait, If I'm getting it right he's saying that the reason he lost is because McGregor did a good job of cornering him, neutralizing his movement, and tagging him on the feet. So basically saying that McGregor did a great job. Then he basically says the only way he could beat him is by hanging on during the rounds to win by LNP.

Im gonna say im a big mcgregor fan,but he could be right. He was clearly tired from not having time to get in to as good a shape as he could have been in,and this clearly contributed to his demise,as well as the strikes from conor. He definitley deserves another chance down the line.

I dont think Chad is being a sore loser,people are just mad that there may be truth to what he is saying. People feel like he shouldnt say it,cos its not the "right" thing to do,or not proper fighter conduct. Whatever,he is only saying what he,and plenty of others believe.

Back