Chad Mendes' IG fulled with #Zabittime comments

It would be like when they fed Yair to Frankie.
That flashy shit works great until you run into real killers.
Chad is worse than Frankie and Zabit is better than Yair. I think it's a whole lot different.

I like Zabit, but jumping from some random ass dude to Mendes makes no sense. Fight some top 8-12 dudes first.

Zabit can't get a f*cking fight.

He's now 4-0 in the UFC (in a year span), Mendes has been inactive for 2 years so he shouldn't even be ranked. He also beat unranked Myles Jury, so why him vs Zabit wouldn't make sense ?

maybe chad should go offline like cody. actually, maybe all of TAM should take a timeout from social media.

Would actually like Chad to shut the hype train down tbh.

Why? If you want the UFC to succeed, then you should be all for "hype trains". Also, he's being hyped for a reason. This isn't some Sage Northcutt who is being hyped solely for their good looks. Zabit is a legit threat in the division.

Chad Mendes would get fucked up real nice like.
Did you see the Bochniak fight? Beating Davis means shits. I love Zabit but Chad could be super dangerous, would not lose the grappling, has way more power and Zabit's hand game is a bit wanting. With Max almost surely leaving. 45, I would not be surprised to see Chad become champ.

Why? If you want the UFC to succeed, then you should be all for "hype trains". Also, he's being hyped for a reason. This isn't some Sage Northcutt who is being hyped solely for their good looks. Zabit is a legit threat in the division.

I like Chad. Good fighter. Want to see him do well.

It's just bots

Click on some of the accounts ... its the same reason Khabib has so many 'followers' its a swarm of fake accounts managed programmatically.

This is the first #zabittime account that came up when I opened the IG post

jYlnXEz.png

Zabit can't get a f*cking fight.

He's now 4-0 in the UFC (in a year span), Mendes has been inactive for 2 years so he shouldn't even be ranked. He also beat unranked Myles Jury, so why him vs Zabit wouldn't make sense ?

Chad is widely regarded as a top 5 fighter and is a two time former title challenger. It shouldn't need to be specified why he's head and shoulders ahead of Zabit in the sport.

Unfortunately for Zabit, he's not only fighting unranked guys, but totally unheralded fighters in general. Had he beat a more established opponent like Yair, he would have a better argument. Of course no fault of his own injury took that opportunity away.

They should rebook the Yair fight, which was a fun matchup. If he stops Yair, he's getting fast tracked to the elite bookings.

no never insulted him just asked him a critical question about trophy hunting that this midget cares about so much.

doesnt knew that this midget blocked me for that.

I thought you called him Midget <45>

Chad is widely regarded as a top 5 fighter and is a two time former title challenger. It shouldn't need to be specified why he's head and shoulders ahead of Zabit in the sport.

Unfortunately for Zabit, he's not only fighting unranked guys, but totally unheralded fighters in general. Had he beat a more established opponent like Yair, he would have a better argument. Of course no fault of his own injury took that opportunity away.

They should rebook the Yair fight, which was a fun matchup. If he stops Yair, he's getting fast tracked to the elite bookings.

So question why Chad just fought Jury who is unranked and 2-2 at FW ? But Zabit is not good enough for him ?

I think Chad would actually beat Zhabit decisively if they fought now, maybe in a few years that will change though.

So question why Chad just fought Jury who is unranked and 2-2 at FW ? But Zabit is not good enough for him ?

This is wrong. For crying out loud this is the internet age why try to get away with shenanigans?

Myles Jury was 2-1 as a featherweight when Chad signed to fight him, and on a two fight winning streak. Why lie and say he was 2-2 which is true AFTER Chad beat him? At least try to make your point without being disingenuous.

So 2-1 (or 15-2 career) Jury was booked with Chad because he was getting a step up for winning two in a row, and Chad was getting a step down for inactivity.

Since Chad summarily put him to sleep in less than a minute, we got reminded why Chad shouldn't be fighting unranked guys. Now Chad will go back up to fighting the elite.

To date Zabit hasn't fought a guy anyone has heard of. Not his fault, but this is the way MMA works out fairly often. They should rebook him with Yair, and if he can beat him the same way he's been beating jabronis, then he'll get an elite fighter like Chad.

It makes absolutely no sense to Mendes to fight Zabit right now. None.

This is wrong. For crying out loud this is the internet age why try to get away with shenanigans?

Myles Jury was 2-1 as a featherweight when Chad signed to fight him, and on a two fight winning streak. Why lie and say he was 2-2 which is true AFTER Chad beat him? At least try to make your point without being disingenuous.

So 2-1 (or 15-2 career) Jury was booked with Chad because he was getting a step up for winning two in a row, and Chad was getting a step down for inactivity.

Since Chad summarily put him to sleep in less than a minute, we got reminded why Chad shouldn't be fighting unranked guys. Now Chad will go back up to fighting the elite.

To date Zabit hasn't fought a guy anyone has heard of. Not his fault, but this is the way MMA works out fairly often. They should rebook him with Yair, and if he can beat him the same way he's been beating jabronis, then he'll get an elite fighter like Chad.

Cool Jury was on 2 fights in a row when Chad faced him, Zabit is on 4.

Chad came back from a 2 years layoff after cheating, and he also was on 2 losses.

So I agree that Chad is a top fighters that should be ranked in the top 10, but you're not gonna make me believe that Zabit doesn't deserve to fight him. Zabit may not deserve to fight Aldo or Moicano yet, but don't be surprised if he gets Chad next, if the Yair fight isn't rebooked.

Back