Chad Mendes' IG fulled with #Zabittime comments

Mendes v Zabit is a good fight. Not sure who wins but I like the sound of it. Leaning towards Chad tbh.

It would be like when they fed Yair to Frankie.
That flashy shit works great until you run into real killers.

It would be like when they fed Yair to Frankie.
That flashy shit works great until you run into real killers.

With the difference that unlike Yair, Zabit is not only great standing up, but also has great grappling and ground grame. Propably the best well rounded fighter at the moment in the entire UFC.

Zabit TKOs juice monkey Mendes and his shot chin

Zabit made Kyle Bochniak look good, Mendes would kill him

haha possible.

MENDES WHERE ARE U AT U MIDGET ?

LMAO at least you insulted him, not like that clown Tony Ferguson, I just told him I was disappointed he pulled out from the Khabib fight and that bitch blocked me in no time

LMAO at least you insulted him, not like that clown Tony Ferguson, I just told him I was disappointed he pulled out from the Khabib fight and that bitch blocked me in no time

no never insulted him just asked him a critical question about trophy hunting that this midget cares about so much.

doesnt knew that this midget blocked me for that.

Zabit has a ton of potential but I really wasn’t way impressed with his last two fights. The guys he fought will probably never be top ten guys and Davis was landing that leg kick and giving him problems in the stand up. He’s not going to be able to control chad like that and mendes can get inside on taller guys and land punches. Chad also has a ton of ko power in both hands, and has cardio to go five hard rounds. We haven’t seen that from the zab.

Back