Chad Mendes' IG fulled with #Zabittime comments

I guess enlargment mail spam business got a little slow, so they moved to instagram

I like Zabit, but jumping from some random ass dude to Mendes makes no sense. Fight some top 8-12 dudes first.

Chad Mendes would get fucked up real nice like.

I like Zabit, but jumping from some random ass dude to Mendes makes no sense. Fight some top 8-12 dudes first.

I think it was a smart move on Zabit's part actually. Zabit matches up very favorably with Mendes, the height difference alone will be insane.

Also, Mendes cannot fight anybody ranked above him right now, and quite frankly Zabit is a bigger name than many FW ranked above him at this point, so that fight might be interesting for Chad. Btw Mendes just fought an unranked guy so a fight with Zabit would be a step up :).

Tough fight for Zabit, his long lanky frame will be easy pickings for a take down. Unless of course Zabit times a knee perfectly.

chad mendes deleted his accout? his profile isnt there anymore.

Would look like the Cody mckenzie fight

Is it safe to assume that you were responsible for some of those comments? If it somehow convinces Chad to accept the challenge, I'd consider it a worthwhile endeavor.

Russian MMA fans need to be humbled.

i think with zabit chad gets attention again. i mean after that aldo and mcgregor loss not many people care about mendes but zabit is the man who gives chad mendes attention again.

"can chad mendes stop zabit from his way to title shot?".

Would be interesting to see who can get the takedown

Zabit is nothing but hype for now.Either Aldo or Mendes would run through him like a hot knife through butter.

Russian fans are the most annoying fans in the world . I blocked over 40+ russian fanpages in instagram because they were everywhere in my search feed lol .

Also Chad KOS Zabit .

Would actually like Chad to shut the hype train down tbh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back