Chad Mendes goes in on Duane Ludwig

Chad Mendes before Ludwig was not going to knock Aldo down.

Salty as fuck. Bang was the best thing to ever happen to that gym and, aside from T.J., they chose Urijah's ego over being champions.

"We put Duane on the map. Before that, Duane was a fighter who fought in the UFC who most people didn't even know about."

What a douchey thing to say that has no bearing in reality.

There is some truth and some exaggeration on both sides obviously. Ya, Bang helped those guys' striking quite a bit. Ya, they would have won some fights without him anyway and they did help make him well known.

That's very contradictory to pretty much every post fight interview from Chad while Duane was there.

Chads got a point... It almost seems as if Ludwig has been badmouthing TAM lately.

Dude helped Dillishaw beat a depleted Barao and Joe Soto and now he thinks he's the hottest thing on the market.

Domin8or was probably right when he said he could be Bangs coach lol.

"depleted barao" bitch please

Most people know that Bang Ludwig is a little ... off. He highly emotional and it is hard for him to get his point across without saying something silly. Chad's right on most parts.

But but bit BJ beat bang he can't be that good.

Sad to see he's so bitter. Guess he missed the humble class...

That's very contradictory to pretty much every post fight interview from Chad while Duane was there.

Meh Ludwig is spot on. Tam are a bunch of mini meathead with their heads far up each others asses TJ is the o ly one in the camp that has any class.

If I remember correctly it was tam that caused Ludwig to leave...specifically Faber. Personally I am tired of hearing from mendes...his biggest claims to fame were knocking out lamas losing badly 2x to Aldo and getting knocked out by Conor. Go away already.

Ariel should have stepped in. Sounds like Chad never heard Ludwig's apology from last week.

Looking back at the difference i would have to agree with Joe, those guys were always standing wrong, have issues with keeping hands up, not finishing cominations or ending too slow.

To me i noticed they all felt faster and revitalized when Duane was around, and they certainly gave him credit themselves at the time as well.

I think it has more to do with Aldo being there than anything Chad could really do, Bang or not. If Aldo weren't there Chad would have been champ, imo.

Teej would shock the world if he fought Aldo. Aldo wouldn't have much of a chance.

Smh at anyone suggesting TAM made Duane Ludwig "famous". His fighting career and coaching were responsible for that.

Back