International Ch4 Unreported World 2019 -The Last Sikhs of Afghanistan

sweede

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ch4 Unreported World 2019 - Banged Up for Blasphemy

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/ht88mf/unreported-world--s37-e2-banged-up-for-blasphemy/

map-of-pakistan.gif

The recent release of Asia Bibi made Pakistan’s strict blasphemy laws a global talking point. Her supposed crime was to have insulted the Prophet Muhammad during a row with neighbours – a comment that led to a beating, an arrest and eight years on death row. And as reporter Marcel Theroux discovers on his trip to the country, Bibi’s case is certainly not unique.

PGg4orT.jpg

Asia Bibi, a christian woman

77C3Tr5.jpg

The prosecuter, Ghulam Mustafa Chaudary, a muslim

41OPf1B.jpg

who is also the founder of Khatam e Nabuwwat, the movement of the finality of the prophet

Nabeel got into trouble when a blasphemous image appeared on his Facebook page. Neighbours came to his house threatening to burn him alive and he’s now spent both his 16th and 17th birthday in prison. As if that wasn’t worrying enough, Theroux also reveals that many blasphemy cases are actually based on false accusations, sometimes stemming more from personal vendettas than insults against Islam.

G58EHhw.jpg

Nabeel brother and his family (muslims) are under deaththreat after someone posted a pig on Kaaba

Marcel Theroux travels to Pakistan where he meets individuals - including children - who have fallen foul of the country's strict blasphemy laws. They include Waqil, whose 15-year-old brother Nabil was imprisoned after a blasphemous image appeared on his Facebook page. The reporter also catches up with the activists who hunt them down, including lawyer Ghulam Mustafa Chaudary who has been credited with producing a spike in blasphemy cases over the past 15 years. He was involved in the prosecution of Asia Bibi, a Christian woman who spent nine years on death row.

3OoZ8vQ.jpg

Sawan Mashi, a christian was acccused of blasphemy, resulting in destruction of his village by a angry mob

It is only 20 min of your life and is already uploaded.

It disturbs me how certain parts of our world live in the middle ages and don´t show any regrets when sending innocent people to death on loose rumors.

Please do not comment if you will only type Islam doing an Islam. How can one constructively erase these forms of behavior from this earth? The lack of compassion is frightening, and then I look at Islam that has made itself known for being a religion of mercy.

Last edited:
As I have done a couple of threads based of one of my favourite programmes, I think it would be a good idea to collect them all in one thread. Before I share the latest episode, I would like to know how I make the latest topic on the first page and as the first post. Thank you.

Ch4 Unreported World 2019 - Censored

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/unreported-world/on-demand/69224-005

map-of-nicaragua.gif

Sahar Zand and director Roeland Doust travel to Nicaragua, where President Ortega has launched a crackdown on the independent media in a country gripped by civil disruption and economic chaos. The Unreported World team visits the newsroom of the country's oldest newspaper, independent TV studios and a blogger's home, to meet the journalists risking a beating, or worse, to get their stories out - and others who have decided that the only way to survive is to flee.

At present in Sweden, all parties have a fairly common idea that alot has to be invested in the police force and that there must be more visible police in the streets. Much due to the fact that the majority of the population feels a certain insecurity when it comes to crime and that it has become so coarser.

Kr0nP2L.jpg

Ortega says those who oppose him are terrorists, trying to overthrow a democratically elected leader.

But to watch this episode and to see all the police in the streets with a single object. Finding people who oppose president Ortega and exert violence and arrest people who they consider being terrorists. I was shocked.
I was not aware that this is happening in Nicaragua in 2019. Quenching all the media, exercising violence against students who are demonstrating, chasing them into churches and then firing shots into the sanctuary? Using paramilitary for the dirty work. And how many civilized nations has a leaders wife as the vice-president?!

What is happening?

6hPp3BR.jpg

Two students were shot dead inside the church

Half the total number of university students in Nicaragua is now not going in school due to fear of the police. Half?! Since the big demonstrations in 2018 and the violence that happened, they are simply scared to death.

1IxoOvf.jpg

The late Chavez who financed Ortegas election campaign.

And just as Chavez did, Ortega has scrapped presidental term limits and controls every branch of government. Venezuela oil to Cuba and oil money to Nicaragua? Time will tell if they also will become hellholes like the contributor.

EtHcFb4.jpg

La Prensa, Nicaraguas oldest newsmagazine may not be more next month due to no supplies of paper.

60 000 people has escaped the country since the protest started, many of them journalist and USA as the next destination to seek asylum.

Last edited:
26/5 2019 - The Yazidis Secret Children

Nafiseh Kohnavard has travelled to Iraq and Syria to hear from Yazidi women forced into sexual slavery by the so-called Islamic State, and who had children with their IS captors.

map-of-iraq.gif

pbZQPi0.jpg

The Yazidis is an ancient religious minority of around 800 000 people most of whom live in northern Iraq.

lgqqR1P.jpg

Then the guy to the left says ´With ALLANS permission, everyone will get a share. Where is my Yazidi girl with blue eyes?´

Allan was not a typo. Allan is the only sensible thing I have to say about an illusion that will not punish me for having misspelled the name. The fact that I have opinions about people who go to the extreme when it comes to religion is something I have built up gradually in recent years. In round numbers I probably want to mean with great certainty that it is only losers who become extreme. It is to be a loser and in combination with an untamed beard and not too flattering appearance in connection with the fact that they behave as cave people in front of the camera. They call Allan all the time instead of another name. Is it really those who misinterpret Islam, or is there evidence in the book they read that encourages this abominable behavior?

And these savages have, after being defeated, left behind women in deep trauma, who now have to leave their children of rape before they can be reunited with their family. A bittersweet gathering? Not even the BBC may ask sensitive questions about Yazidi women as sex slaves before being interupted by Yazidi men in power. It's like they want to forget the event, like nothing never really happened. And in the shadows, ruined young women who can't talk about what has happened. It is so disgusting that I must unfortunately go and vomit.

uqgXLay.jpg

Yazidi women with a IS baby cliffs from her interview.

- It all started on Sinjar mountain.
- All the women were captured.
- All their husbands were gathered and killed.
- They took girls as youngs as 8. `we couldn´t do anything about it`
- Was forced to convert to Islam and marry a Tunisian jihadist, and stayed with him for 11 months before he was being killed.

Imagine if your sister watched her husband getting murdered, forced to convert to Islam, forced to marry, getting raped and giving birth. And all this under 1 year.

Have a nice Sunday

Last edited:
We can hardly speak of erasing these sorts of behaviours, while we continue to fall for bullshit such as #metoo (or whatever carnival social media campaign happens to be on-going) ourselves.

Apparently being part of a lynch mob excused by majority rule, is a rather common trait among humans, regardless of the degree of "civilization" that they have under-gone.

The best we can do, is fix our own problems, and hope that someone will learn by example.

Clearly the biggest issue here is the Islamophobic backlash this will create from the Yazidi community.

Nafiseh Kohnavard has travelled to Iraq and Syria to hear from Yazidi women forced into sexual slavery by the so-called Islamic State, and who had children with their IS captors.

map-of-iraq.gif

pbZQPi0.jpg

The Yazidis is an ancient religious minority of around 800 000 people most of whom live in northern Iraq.

lgqqR1P.jpg

Then the guy to the left says ´With ALLANS permission, everyone will get a share. Where is my Yazidi girl with blue eyes?´

Allan was not a typo. Allan is the only sensible thing I have to say about an illusion that will not punish me for having misspelled the name. The fact that I have opinions about people who go to the extreme when it comes to religion is something I have built up gradually in recent years. In round numbers I probably want to mean with great certainty that it is only losers who become extreme. It is to be a loser and in combination with an untamed beard and not too flattering appearance in connection with the fact that they behave as cave people in front of the camera. They call Allan all the time instead of another name. Is it really those who misinterpret Islam, or is there evidence in the book they read that encourages this abominable behavior?

And these savages have, after being defeated, left behind women in deep trauma, who now have to leave their children of rape before they can be reunited with their family. A bittersweet gathering? Not even the BBC may ask sensitive questions about Yazidi women as sex slaves before being interupted by Yazidi men in power. It's like they want to forget the event, like nothing never really happened. And in the shadows, ruined young women who can't talk about what has happened. It is so disgusting that I must unfortunately go and vomit.

uqgXLay.jpg

- Was forced to convert to Islam and marry a Tunisian jihadist, and stayed with him for 11 months before he was being killed.

Imagine if your sister watched her husband getting murdered, forced to convert to Islam, forced to marry, getting raped and giving birth. And all this under 1 year.

Have a nice Sunday

an article from The Economist detailing the fight to get the UN to investigate these atrocities
https://www.1843magazine.com/features/nadia-murads-fight-to-bring-islamic-state-to-justice

———
more into the atrocities

graphic vid of mass extermination rooms:

kurdish women fighting back:

map-of-iraq.gif

pbZQPi0.jpg

lgqqR1P.jpg

uqgXLay.jpg

Have a nice Sunday

I think the argument can be made that this all follows as a consequence of W. Bush's invasion of Iraq. In your first post you ask...

"How can one constructively erase these forms of behaviour from the earth?"

It's important to remember that the overthrowing of a "strongman" and spreading of democracy to the Iraqi people was part of the justification for the Iraq war. Like Iraq was just going to magically transform back into the golden age of the caliphs once the people were given a chance at democracy. Except all those people had been slaughtered by the Mongols.

It's a lesson to understand. By trying to right all the wrongs in the world and eradicate all the forms of injustice that we perceive, we can actually create the conditions that unleash something far worse. As an American, my opinion is that we would have been better off to focus all that energy, wealth, and effort in the homeland, to build ourselves up, and provide a better situation for those here. The rest of the world could have looked at that example and followed suit or not. Assuming you are in Sweden, the Swedish nation would also be better off today as it would mean tens of thousands of less migrants and refugees in that country as well as the throughout the rest of Europe.

Last edited:
A lot of Westerners lack the perspective of what this part of the world really looks like. They run around in their subaru's with COEXIST stickers on their cars preaching tolerance and pointing the finger at me for being an Islamophobe. They have no idea what parts of the middle east and Africa look like. Not all cultures are equal or compatible. Many of these animals will murder and enslave you if given the chance. They can't be reasoned with. I understand that there are some very good people in these cultures - I do understand that. But given the choice I don't take chances.

I think the argument can be made that this all follows as a consequence of W. Bush's invasion of Iraq. In your first post you ask...

"How can one constructively erase these forms of behaviour from the earth?"

It's important to remember that the overthrowing of a "strongman" and spreading of democracy to the Iraqi people was part of the justification for the Iraq war. Like Iraq was just going to magically transform back into the golden age of the caliphs once the people were given a chance at democracy. Except all those people had been slaughtered by the Mongols.

It's a lesson to understand. By trying to right all the wrongs in the world and eradicate all the forms of injustice that we perceive, we can actually create the conditions that unleash something far worse. As an American, my opinion is that we would have been better off to focus all that energy, wealth, and effort in the homeland, to build ourselves up, and provide a better situation for those here. The rest of the world could have looked at that example and followed suit or not. Assuming you are in Sweden, the Swedish nation would also be better off today as it would mean tens of thousands of less migrants and refugees in that country as well as the throughout the rest of Europe.

I agree with most of what you say, although I think you lean towards the more isolated lifestyle. And we, as rich nations, must contribute aid money to countries that cannot cope with themselves. If we stop doing so, we will receive even more refugees in the future.

What I said in the post about Pakistan I do not know how Bush got in to the picture. What they exercise in Paksitan is something that is their own and not something that has arisen because of Western forces. And I condemn this custom that I perceive as medieval.

A lot of Westerners lack the perspective of what this part of the world really looks like. They run around in their subaru's with COEXIST stickers on their cars preaching tolerance and pointing the finger at me for being an Islamophobe. They have no idea what parts of the middle east and Africa look like. Not all cultures are equal or compatible. Many of these animals will murder and enslave you if given the chance. They can't be reasoned with. I understand that there are some very good people in these cultures - I do understand that. But given the choice I don't take chances.

Too dark for me. It sounds like you don't give much hope to some places in the world. Is it a mentality or cultural issue or is it religion that is the great culprit?

Too dark for me. It sounds like you don't give much hope to some places in the world. Is it a mentality or cultural issue or is it religion that is the great culprit?

I don't think you can separate those things in some places.

Most people aren't willing to examine the hard questions. From an evolutionary psychology point of view, why should the rapists' DNA be allowed to thrive? The characteristics that made them monsters are passed down to another generation, to wreck havoc sometime down the line. If the rape children are abandoned to orphanages or given to non-blood related parents (statistically much higher chance of abuse), the poor parenting, lack of stable attachment figure, the potential abuse, etc, these things will all psychologically damage them and make them much less likely to thrive i.e. the rapist's DNA will not thrive. The women are torn up about it because their own DNA is also invested in the children; it's hitched to a violent rapist's. So it seems to me that unconsciously the culture understand the biological reality and acts accordingly.

map-of-iraq.gif

pbZQPi0.jpg

lgqqR1P.jpg

uqgXLay.jpg

Have a nice Sunday

If I were the men in the village, I’d think about the children be given up for adoption.

800,000 people in an ancient group is not a lot. Any forced interbreeding will start to muck up the gene pool.

Yazidis are white with blonde hair and blue eyes. And when those boys grow old and can look in a mirror and realize they are children of pieces of shit Sunni jihadists, you don’t want them taking up the mantle of savage sunni Islam.

I agree with most of what you say, although I think you lean towards the more isolated lifestyle. And we, as rich nations, must contribute aid money to countries that cannot cope with themselves. If we stop doing so, we will receive even more refugees in the future.

What I said in the post about Pakistan I do not know how Bush got in to the picture. What they exercise in Paksitan is something that is their own and not something that has arisen because of Western forces. And I condemn this custom that I perceive as medieval.

My comments on the Iraq war were specifically in regards to the post you made about the Yazidis, as that's the post of yours that I quoted. I wasn't commenting on Pakistan.

As far as aid money to other countries I have a few thoughts. In the U.S. we have a saying, foreign aid is poor people in our country subsidizing rich people in other countries, as often times the rulers of those countries embezzle the aid money and nothing reaches their poor.

We also have another saying, if you subsidize something you get more of it. I'll give an example, in Mexico, one of that nations main revenue streams comes from illegal immigrants coming to the US, working under the table, and sending money back to Mexico. There are plenty of poor people in Mexico, and it has essentially become the Mexican elites policy of encouraging as many of them to come to the US as possible, because for them it kills two birds with one stone. The more Mexicans that come to work in the US the more money that will get sent back to Mexico, which is good for the wealthy there, and the fewer poor people in Mexico for the governmen/ruling aristocracy to have to worry about or solve any problems for. But it's not a harmless policy as there is a tremendous negative effect on culture, wages, crime, social services, politics etc in my country.

Another saying in my country is, when people get dependent on welfare, they blunt the skills and mindset that they need to take care of themselves. All the aid we could ever give would never be enough to fix these countries. Ultimately we still have a lot of problems to fix in my country. The only way for my country to get better is for us to make it better and the same goes for everyone else.

Without writing a novel, I'll simply say that it's not always so cut and dry. I agree, more good can be done by helping people in their home countries than by helping them in the West. I also support charities that help people from around the world, and personally prefer that approach to foreign aid. But once again, the only real solution is for each country to be self sufficient. Once a country becomes dependent on aid, it will fall to ruins once that aid gets cut off and in those situations it often becomes worse than it otherwise would be. All of your posts dealt with problems in the Muslim world. There is actually a tremendous amount of wealth in the Muslim world. Why should average people in the West get taxed to pay for aid to Muslim countries while we already subsidize their defense in many cases and they have some of the richest nations per capita?

In closing, with the growth of Muslim communities in Europe it could be said that the Islamic world is expanding and the Western world is contracting. As I have already alluded to, the Muslim world seems to have other priorities than to provide basic rights to those in their countries. If the West becomes more Islamic, it could be said, the West would also develop that tendency. So what's more important, trying to fix problems in their countries or trying to fix problems in our countries? Subsidizing those who lack opportunity their or ensuring that we don't become like that as well? Should we continue to subsidize their population growth and their continued expansion or should we work to stabilize our populations and halt our demographic and civilizational contraction?

26/5 2019 - The Last Sikhs of Afghanistan

map-of-afghanistan.gif

For centuries, a significant Sikh minority has grown in relative safety in Afghanistan. But, in the last decade, persecution has seen the population drop.

Sikhs have always fascinated me. I have never had friends who have been Sikhs, but I have met a lot during my travels in India. It is probably the combination of the turban and the well-groomed beard and charisma that made me pay extra attention to them. And then another black and white romantic pictures of skihish soldiers in the English army is lying in my backhead. And finally, as I have been told so many times. They are the equivalent of Jews, that is, very good at money.

After seeing this episode, it makes me ask myself why some religions can´t live together in peace.

Sikhs have been in Afghanistan for several hundred years. The peak was 50 years ago when it lived 250,000 in the country. Today, there are 100 families living there, and most likely there will probably be no more next year. How has this been possible? Well, it's probably not such a difficult issue for most in the War room. Islam is the great upper.

Sikhs has been a part of the economic hub of the country and has built up infrastructure, business and residential areas. They have been suffering from harassment and chased out from the areas they built up. The 100 families that live remain in the ghetto areas of Kabul. Most have received asylum, but they prefer not to move when they see themselves as Afghans.

This cleansing is very similar to the Jews during Nazi Germany. Speaking of Jews, did you know that there was a thriving Jewish settlement about 100 years ago? They could feel and then felt that it was time to rush west to Israel. The synagogue remains, well preserved and everything.

r5XT3eY.jpg

During a wedding and with one blast, a muslim suicide bomber took out most of the elders last year.

br4q886.jpg

The government are ruled by many who are very conservative religous and they don´t care at all.

FYKTJK9.jpg

As there is always, there is a hero. And this muslim man make sure sikh children can go to school and not be forced Islam as a religion.

RFcifgx.jpg

The synagogue in the very west of Afghanistan in the town of Herat

DFafba1.jpg

One day when this man was only 6 years old, he saw alot of buses who came for the sikhs and they moved out. He didn´t notice when the jews left his town, but it was also overnight. He lost his friend Aziz and they were good friends, a jew and a muslim.

Last edited:
Most people aren't willing to examine the hard questions. From an evolutionary psychology point of view, why should the rapists' DNA be allowed to thrive? The characteristics that made them monsters are passed down to another generation, to wreck havoc sometime down the line. If the rape children are abandoned to orphanages or given to non-blood related parents (statistically much higher chance of abuse), the poor parenting, lack of stable attachment figure, the potential abuse, etc, these things will all psychologically damage them and make them much less likely to thrive i.e. the rapist's DNA will not thrive. The women are torn up about it because their own DNA is also invested in the children; it's hitched to a violent rapist's. So it seems to me that unconsciously the culture understand the biological reality and acts accordingly.

Yes abortion for rape must always be allowed. Only scientificially ignorant or dysgenic people are against it.

Back