News CFFC 102 & LXF 6 & ARC 006

Luke Fernandez vs. Cody Lewis / Nah-shon Burrell vs. Kyle Stewart

• Total voters
Got used to the ufc PbP today where we had tons of folks posting. Just realized it's only us six peeps up in here now.

New champ or something! Night good people!

Wow. Henry chokes out Morales in round 2.

what just happened there? the announcer wouldn't give him the mic? I went to get a slice of bread with some nutella...

what just happened there? the announcer wouldn't give him the mic? I went to get a slice of bread with some nutella...
The ring interviewer had already interviewed him. The commentators were already talking. Interviewer guy was listening to his earpiece & just kept smiling at the new champ.

If yer Balls up....

hLUjqku.jpg

[MMA]
ARC 006
Seoul, South Korea

Main Card – Afreeca TV – 3:00am ET / 12:00am PT - https://www.afreecatv.com/?hash=livesection
Jung Hyun Lee vs. Sergei Choi
Ji Ho Yang vs. Kyung Bin Jang
Tae Young Yoon vs. Seung Ho Jung
Soo Min Park vs. Min Gyu Lee
Jin Park vs. Min Hyung Han
Sang Kwon Han vs. San Kim
Eun Jung Lee vs. Seo Young Park
Jin Woo Park vs. Min Soo Cho

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Yeah, that was 3am Saturday morn. ARC cards are fun. Short rounds, limited time on the ground, bonus for a finish in the first 30 seconds

Grab confused me by listing it at the bottom of Saturday instead of either the beginning or under (aptly) Sunday. So I assumed it was Sat (Sun) 3am.

Anyhow I enjoyed the (replay) fun indeed!

Grab confused me by listing it at the bottom of Saturday instead of either the beginning or under (aptly) Sunday. So I assumed it was Sat (Sun) 3am.

Anyhow I enjoyed the (replay) fun indeed!
It was 3am Saturday morning US time

It was 3am Saturday morning US time

Erp I meant under their Fri listing or first under Sat listing. I figured it was 3am Sat when I went ta stream and it was a replay.

Back