CFB Playoff Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregon's uni's inspired by Phil Knight's G650

G650-Nike.jpg

A G6 is like the price of some commercial jets (about the cost of a Boeing 737-700). LOL.

I know someone who 'had' one. I assume the government owns it now.

yes-im-fawking-serious.jpg

Nice av. Florida?

On hiatus from work, he decided to spend some time with his parents, in South Florida. Obviously not getting enough stimulation at the folks house, he ventured to the South Trail Cinema, an adult XXX movie theater nearby.

It was around 10 p.m., and Reubens settled down to a happy heaping helping of the titty flick, Nurse Nancy.

According to the police report (complete with spelling errors) that refers to Reubens as the Def (defendant):

The officer "did observe the Def's penis exposed. The Def did begin to masterbate his exposed penis with his left hand. At approx 2035 hrs, the Def did again expose his penis and masterbate again."

My reward for betting before the season that we'd go undefeated. Pee Wee Herman didn't deserve to be arrested, who hasn't masturbated in public

This is crazy:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for Thayer Evans to reveal the bagman.

Rankings of defenses faced:

fZ59rmE.png

Last edited:
I think it'll be similar to Oregon's win over Wisconsin a few years ago. 45-38.

I want Scott Frost as OC.

Also Stoops taking a vacation in the middle of the season is ridiculous.

Last edited:
DJ Durkin to UM.

SI cover jinx is long since dead

Why are some people sold on Frost? I would give him a few more seasons first before I jump on his badwagon. I wanna see how he does once Mariota leaves.

Why are some people sold on Frost? I would give him a few more seasons first before I jump on his badwagon. I wanna see how he does once Mariota leaves.

He could be in the right place at the right time. He's knows that system though and tailor it.

Yea the whole vacation thing is a bit crazy, although I have heard it was like a weekend thing. Friday through Sunday thing, which is why during the presser he kept saying when the players are there etc.

I want Rhett Lashley from Auburn and the dude from WKU as the QB coach. I would also be okay with Mangino coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back