CFB Playoff Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on you cans for not talking about THE BIGGEST COMEBACK IN BOWL HISTORY, when mighty Houston came back from 29 down to beat Pitt.

I drove up there, froze my ass off for 3 hours... and missed all the fun. Left exactly before they started their comeback.

Been very entertained by all the bowl games so far and was particularly impressed by OSU's ability to match Alabama athlete-for-athlete...I did not expect that.

I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season.

Been very entertained by all the bowl games so far and was particularly impressed by OSU's ability to match Alabama athlete-for-athlete...I did not expect that.

I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season.

Have you been watching the NFL for the last 20 yrs? tOSU has been putting out top athletes for decades.

Have you been watching the NFL for the last 20 yrs? tOSU has been putting out top athletes for decades.

sure, but Alabama generally wins all their games by having bigger and stronger athletes on both sides of the football and then just not doing anything stupid.

Historically, OSU always puts out great athletes...but no one has been putting out athletes at the same consistency and rate as Alabama the last several seasons. Didn't think OSU was there quite yet under Urbs and I was wrong.

sure, but Alabama generally wins all their games by having bigger and stronger athletes on both sides of the football and then just not doing anything stupid.

Historically, OSU always puts out great athletes...but no one has been putting out athletes at the same consistency and rate as Alabama the last several seasons. Didn't think OSU was there quite yet under Urbs and I was wrong.

You have any data to support the size and strength claim? Columbus is the home of power-lifting FWIW. They are not getting out strength trained by anyone.

I do believe they get out coached and out played though.

Let the staff changes begin

Speaking of Phil ... Where is RTR_ATL?

Sig bet shame?

Are we still talking about Alabama? Pfft, this was a rebuilding year, shiiiiit.

A kid from the small town I live in now plays for Arky State. He's a receiver, Dijon Paschal.

Wish JH would have been first to go but this is a start I suppose.

The fact he wasn't the first tells me me might stay as QB coach.

I actually owe Braggle an AV...

This is true, go find one

st-louis-blues_o_2195607.jpg

66151988.jpg

That first picture is a low blow, second picture is irrelevant. East St. Louis is in Illinois.

Do they still give out that lame President's Trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back