CFB Offseason Discussion v2: URBAN 3:16 made Nicky Saban Lose His Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate you putting the game together again this year MM! Maybe Phil will make an appearance.

Just as anxious for this season to get started as the rest of you.

I'm a little bit worried about Louisville being labeled as the "dark horse" this season. Defense is gonna be phenomenal again (DeVonte Fields has been a machine in training camp), but the fact we still don't have a clear starting QB yet concerns me, especially considering our first three opponents are all offensive powerhouses (Auburn, Houston & Clemson).

H

Oh trd, dun be salty breh. I've said the Pac is the strongest top to bottom for forever. Not the strongest overall imo, but definitely lacking the super cans you see at the bottom of the SEC and Big 10.

Ya that really backs up your respect for the pac-12.

The P12 is gonna be nuts this year. I have no clue who'll win it between ASU/SU/UCLA/UA/UO/USC. I think UW's gonna surprise a lot of people in Petersen's second year too.

I wouldn't be surprised if Utah stuns a few teams in the Pac-12 as well. Pac-12 is going to be the best conference top to bottom this year, no doubt.

I wouldn't be surprised if Utah stuns a few teams in the Pac-12 as well. Pac-12 is going to be the best conference top to bottom this year, no doubt.

UMich has a tough game to start out the Harbaugh era, going into Utah.

Colorado still stinks though.

Hopefully Stanford's office doesn't start flat like it did last year. That was tough to watch.

I am rewatching the Sugar Bowl and Cardale has such a beautiful throw. I hope he wins the starting gig.

The P12 is gonna be nuts this year. I have no clue who'll win it between ASU/SU/UCLA/UA/UO/USC. I think UW's gonna surprise a lot of people in Petersen's second year too.

I have a feeling the South will have a 2 or 3 team tie like they did back in 2013. As for UW, I don't see them making a bowl this year. They lost a ton on the defensive side of the ball (including their entire D-line). They were 10th in the PAC in pass defense last year and they lost Peters to the draft. Their QB Cyler Miles retired due to an injury. Factor in all those things with a schedule that includes:

@ Boise
Sacramento St
Utah State (depending on Keaton's health)
Cal
@ USC
Oregon
@ Stanford
Zona
Utah
@ ASU
Oregon St
Wazzu

I have them at 5-7 at best, but more likely 4-8

How could you be an OU fan in the 70s and 80s and not know about Dr. Death? :(

144311_article.jpg

Exactly. The man was a legend . . .

Im a big fan of Drunk Sark. I wish more CFB coaches would get drunk and go on WWE style rants about their opponents

Some coaches have guys that do it for them. Like Urban Meyer has Sexy do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back