CFB Offseason Discussion v1: The Ohio State Buckeyes >>>>>>>>>> Your can team

Status
Not open for further replies.
The joke about Oregon having the number of national titles on their helmet lives on.

c7edfd413c043088322916ba487e0ed7.jpg

I still don't understand how Cardale got relegated to 3rd string. I had my doubts but the guy is GOOD. Best 3rd-stringer I've ever seen.

Either that or he's been in an unbreakable trance for the past few weeks and will snap out of it soon.

I've read some interesting things about Cardale this week, in terms of how far he has progressed as a QB. During Spring Ball he was basically a huge scrub/bum/horrible, and I think when Urban first came to OSU was close to getting kicked off of the team. Just goes to show how great Urban/Tom Herman are at coaching up QBs, and implementing a gameplan that gives your team the best chance to win.

Never forget.

dFY0U.png

lol, im pretty sure he was a scholar-athlete that quarter/semester - at least i read that somewhere.

Ohio better enjoy this CFB championship because they sure as hell won't win an NBA championship LOL!

Luckily this is a CFB thread, where less than 3% of us care about that psuedo-sport

lmao, read this: The SEC's title run has come to a permanent end by PFTCommenter

First of all, after watching Selma over the weekend I have to ask if anyones suprised that a bunch of people from the South were to reliant on a flawed polling system. I find it hard to beleve that literally Alabama and Missisippi and Tennessee and Arkansaw and Florida and Georgia and Lousiana were overly reliant on a corrupt system of misplaced power. Secondly the new four team system clearley favored rust-belt schools since you cant spell "playoffs" without "layoffs" thats a fact- and people forget that.

I've read some interesting things about Cardale this week, in terms of how far he has progressed as a QB. During Spring Ball he was basically a huge scrub/bum/horrible, and I think when Urban first came to OSU was close to getting kicked off of the team. Just goes to show how great Urban/Tom Herman are at coaching up QBs, and implementing a gameplan that gives your team the best chance to win.

The excitement is HUGE for Herman taking over my Coogs. We'll build a statue for him if he succeeds and sticks around for a bit. Briles and Sumlin leaving as soon as better offers came up sucked ass.

Also, what's up with Ohio State aging people? Cardale is 22 but looks 35. Greg Oden looked 40 as a sophomore.

I was thinking the same thing. Cardale looks like Bunk from The Wire.

The excitement is HUGE for Herman taking over my Coogs. We'll build a statue for him if he succeeds and sticks around for a bit. Briles and Sumlin leaving as soon as better offers came up sucked ass.

Also, what's up with Ohio State aging people? Cardale is 22 but looks 35. Greg Oden looked 40 as a sophomore.

Herman is gonna be great until a better job comes up, which will probably be two or three yeras if he is successful. I would really love to see him take over for Urban in 7-10 years (hopefully).

Man, Zeke destroyed Oregon:

ez.0.gif

I'm actually surprised that Lebron actually likes one team from the state of Ohio.

So when is Urban leaving for the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back