CFB Offseason Discussion v1: The Ohio State Buckeyes >>>>>>>>>> Your can team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man, I really hope they make a 30 for 30 about this team. This is absurd, I lifted all of this from reddit, about what has happened to this team this year:

This team has so many stories...
  • Shazier and Roby leaving early leaving Freshmen to replace them (Lee and Apple)
  • leading receiver and rusher (Philly Brown and Carlos Hyde) eligibility expires
  • 4 of 5 new Offensive Linemen
  • Braxton goes down
  • Noah Spence is out for the rest of the season
  • VT struggles
  • nearly falling out of the Top 25
  • OT in Happy Valley, Joey Bosa wins the game with a walk off sack
  • underdogs against Sparty
  • trailing Indiana in the 2nd half
  • the loss of Kosta
  • The Michigan Game
  • JT Barrett goes down
  • 59-0 shut out of Heisman finalist Melvin Gordon led by 3rd string QB
  • Beating the big bad SEC/'Bama and Heisman finalist Cooper led by 3rd string QB
  • Winning the National Championship and defeating Heisman winner led by 3rd string QB

I totally forgot that Noah Spence was out for the season as well. Goes to show how outstanding of a recruiter Urban has become with tOSU.

Via mmath, Virginia Tech is better than Oregon and Alabama. Nice...
And we beat ECU, who beat VT. :cool:

TCU would have long-dicked every one of those can teams in the "final four". They would beat the Buckcans by two TD's.

College football is a farce.
Too bad they blew a 21 point lead in the fourth quarter and didn't win the B12.

Too bad the state of ohio will never win a major professional sports title.

Too bad the state of ohio will never win a major professional sports title.
The Browns have won 4 NFL titles. The Indians have won 2 MLB titles.

Penn State may get all of their vacated wins back (as they should).

LOL, it is gonna be a long offseason for you goons.

Hey bud, I am actually pretty busy today so I will probably ship that over to you tomorrow. I'm waiting on a meeting on a conference call to start and the other end is having difficulties so it's probably gonna take forever to get it tset up.

Lol no worries

The joke about Oregon having the number of national titles on their helmet lives on.

The joke about Oregon having the number of national titles on their helmet lives on.

That stings. Especially if you think about it from the standpoint that Ohio State has won more national titles in a 3-hour span than Oregon has in their entire existence.

I still don't understand how Cardale got relegated to 3rd string. I had my doubts but the guy is GOOD. Best 3rd-stringer I've ever seen.

Either that or he's been in an unbreakable trance for the past few weeks and will snap out of it soon.

Who is Clay Travis?

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/fox-sports-live/video?vid=383550531939

Thinks BAMA would beat tOSU next week.

Lol @ Leinart being in his 30s and still looking like a sophomore that just crawled out of his dorm for an 8:30 AM class.

Never forget.

dFY0U.png

lol, what a dumbass. I'm sure he'll be broke soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back