Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score

BwbDD6e.gif

Last edited:
Always nice to see a Cleveland kid lead the Bucks to the promise land.

oregon are the buffalo bills of cfb

I could of have bet someone that thought Alabama would have won it all. I said nah, i think Ohio state has a good chance. Hindsight is always 20/20

Anyone talking about TCU is in denial; tOSU dominantly beat Oregon and beat Alabama where they had control of the game once they stopped turning it over. TCU didn't win its own conference(Baylor beat them head to head), had a lower strength of schedule, and lower quality of wins. Their best argument is that they had the best loss lol. The selection was about picking the best 4 teams. OSU had just absolutely demolished Wisconsin(better than any team TCU beat), and were the hottest team coming in. They proved they deserved that spot.

Now that I've made my point, I must say I'm going to really enjoy this NC. I was too young to watch or enjoy the NC when they beat Miami. I didn't follow sports at that time. Urban just put up one of the most impressive coaching performances of all-time. I don't know who the hell will start at QB, but I can't wait to see that position battle.

According to the pundits Ohio St is a dynasty now. The next 14 years belong to the Buckeyes. (SOURCE: Farmers almanac)

I'd like to proclaim that Jan 12th will be the day we crown OSU as champs every year until 2029.

The NFL is currently (or should be) considering how to get the Ohio State football team to L.A. to be the 33rd NFL team. But 1st they (OSU) will be sent to the middle east to save the world.

After all they DO have 6 'ships in 145 years of existence which takes 2 hands of fingers to represent (Normal hands only)

Cardale will be Pres in 2016. Then Pope in 2020. Then he has an outside chance at being elected God by 2024. (STRESSING the "outside")

As an aside Urban will cure all diseases by 2018 and will balance the world economy by 2020.

#GoodTimes they are a comin!

Via mmath, Virginia Tech is better than Oregon and Alabama. Nice...

Frank Beamer for Coach of the Year.

According to the pundits Ohio St is a dynasty now. The next 14 years belong to the Buckeyes. (SOURCE: Farmers almanac)

I'm not sure about dynasty, but they are going to be damn hard to beat next year.

I hope Urban Meyer is dismembered by a Sun bear but congrats sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back