CFB Off-Season Discussion v1: Hard Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden called out Tennessee during the Oscars for their sexual deviant culture.

Some kid from Ann Arbor just committed to Ohio State.

Bama c-eds watch out, Joey Freshwater on the loose.

One of my buddies who works in the media told me back in the fall that Kiffin was leaving Bama after this season because of the stress the long distance was putting on his marriage and he was starting to have issues with the co-eds. Looks like his wife had enough.

One of my buddies who works in the media told me back in the fall that Kiffin was leaving Bama after this season because of the stress the long distance was putting on his marriage and he was starting to have issues with the co-eds. Looks like his wife had enough.

Kinda hard to believe she wouldn't move for two-three years.

Kinda hard to believe she wouldn't move for two-three years.
I realize moving from California to Alabama would be a drastic change in lifestyle but Tuscaloosa isn't that bad. Plus, that's kinda the deal when you signed up to be a football coach's wife.

I realize moving from California to Alabama would be a drastic change in lifestyle but Tuscaloosa isn't that bad. Plus, that's kinda the deal when you signed up to be a football coach's wife.

It's not bad at all. It's much cheaper, too. And agreed. What was she expecting?

lol @ two non Californians saying it's not that bad. that's like a virgin saying they don't need sex.

Ummm, it is THAT bad. His wife isn't leaving Brentwood to move to Alabama. It ain't happening.

It's not bad at all. It's much cheaper, too. And agreed. What was she expecting?

"a little more house for your money" is code for 'this place sucks'. This is true everywhere.

Dude you specifically said you liked the low cost of living when you came through.

No way. Expensive places are expensive for a reason. Cheap places are cheap for a reason -- typically lack of jobs, lack of high income earners, and lack of desirableness; which adds up to lack of demand.

I'm not sure what exactly I wrote but "inexpensive" has never been on my priority list.

I liked the seafood place you sent me to. It was definitely inexpensive given the quality of the food.

I'm not trying to argue that anywhere in Alabama is on par with California. I've been in California in January where it's 82 degrees while we have 3 inches of snow at home. I get it. I'm just saying this isn't a head coaching gig. Everyone knows the deal that this a transitional job to rebuild his reputation for 2-3 years before he moves on. He makes enough money that they could have still kept their house in California while she lived in Tuscaloosa in the fall. She basically just sacrificed her marriage so she could be close to a beach and not be cold in the winter and I think that's ridiculous.

I'm not trying to argue that anywhere in Alabama is on par with California. I've been in California in January where it's 82 degrees while we have 3 inches of snow at home. I get it. I'm just saying this isn't a head coaching gig. Everyone knows the deal that this a transitional job to rebuild his reputation for 2-3 years before he moves on. He makes enough money that they could have still kept their house in California while she lived in Tuscaloosa in the fall. She basically just sacrificed her marriage so she could be close to a beach and not be cold in the winter and I think that's ridiculous.

Well considering they're WASPs from Brentwood, I wouldn't be surprised if their marriage was a sham long before this.

Well considering they're WASPs from Brentwood, I wouldn't be surprised if their marriage was a sham long before this.
You may be right. Especially if it's true that he's a serial cheater she might have just said fuck it, go be on your own and lets wrap this thing up

You may be right. Especially if it's true that he's a serial cheater she might have just said fuck it, go be on your own and lets wrap this thing up

I agree. None of us know what their relationship is like. It's silly to assume that it's all over location though.

Plus, Brentwood sucks. If I had that kind of money, I'd go to Pacific Palisades over Brentwood, but that's just me.

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns have to vacate 22 wins from the 2011-2014 seasons but will receive no postseason ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back