CFB Off-Season Discussion v1: Hard Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone on reddit made a hate map:

xZnwuMx.jpg

It is hard to tell, but DC hates Ohio State and Hawaii hates Boise. Feels good to be the most hated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/47m1ei/hate_map_results/

You're forgetting about Brandon Gibbons. https://www.michigandaily.com/sports/former-kicker-brendan-gibbons-expelled-sexual-misconduct

Took four years to address. AS someone hwo works at a large public University, and went ot one, it hurts when you see things like the UT case. BTW, I will probably email you here in a few days.

I'm not forgetting that at all. It's a joke and they should be embarrassed. I don't remember the fallout but the chancellor made some moves - quietly.

Lewan was threatening the girl and her friends, related to the Gibbons rape. another example of Hoke's incompetence. THere was also the idiot from Florida that RichRod recruited, who threatened to burn down the dorm.

Of course this is all minute compared to what went on in Boulder in the 80s under McCartney -- but by no means anything short of terrible.

OTOH though, it is impossible for a University to keep 100+ 17-22 year old males in line. Honestly, I am thankful I first started college right before every phone had a camera on it.

OTOH though, it is impossible for a University to keep 100+ 17-22 year old males in line. Honestly, I am thankful I first started college right before every phone had a camera on it.

TBF -- @Revolver and I had phone cameras and spared you the embarrassment of posting vids of your drunk ass at the tailgate.

TBF -- @Revolver and I had phone cameras and spared you the embarrassment of posting vids of your drunk ass at the tailgate.

LOL, I don't remember being that bad. I was pretty outta my mind that day though. Good times.

Nah - there was nothing bad but you know we could have edited stuff and made up a story to make you look like a dumb ass.

Even Georgia hates Georgia

There's no way more people in NC hate UNC over Duke.

The Alabama one should have been divided.

Hawaii hates Bama?
Y'all played out there in 02 and 03. Maybe a Bammer poisoned some of their palm trees or something.

BTW, that reddit poll is from where users on reddit live, pretty sure.

Noticed that too. Doesn't make sense.
Atlanta has really turned into a melting pot of a city. The Braves practically get boo'd when they play the Red Sox, Yankees, Cubs etc. Tons of FSU, Florida, Bama, Tenn and even tOSU fans all over the place. I remember when one of my friends first moved down here he bought a Georgia hat to try and get in the college football spirit since it was foreign to him. I see him and said some smartass remark and he rips the hat off like "dude people having been giving me shit about this thing all day! WTF! Is this the right team?!". Never wore it again.

This made the rounds on the sports shows a couple years ago when Big Papi hit a game winner and the Ted popped like it was in Boston.

Yeah it's basically a home series for the Cubs and Red Sox when they play in Atlanta.

The State of Florida hates Florida State?

Bama c-eds watch out, Joey Freshwater on the loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back