CFB Off-Season Discussion v1: Hard Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought Salaam was gonna be a superstar in the NFL. Getting 2000+ yards in those days was no joke.

Taysom Hill is coming back to BYU! Best news I've heard in years! They may go 4-8 and still be a top 10 team with their brutal schedule!

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/3544175-155/byu-football-taysom-hill-returning-to

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

as long as he doesn't play Texas, good for him

I really thought Salaam was gonna be a superstar in the NFL. Getting 2000+ yards in those days was no joke.

LT was the only crackhead capable of being a superstar in the NFL. There will likely never be another.

Lots of jokes out there bout 'Bama claiming Alabama Shakes Grammy award wins as National Titles.

A&M gonna claim 2015 Super Bowl champs cause of Von Miller.

THE are gonna have a football camp here in Jacksonville this summer. I wonder if Tebow will show up for Urbz.

Nothing surprises me anymore about current or former Tennessee athletes.

There is hope for all the lonely BAMMERS out there:

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaa...-website-for-alabama-fans-only-023232014.html

There is now a dating website that is exclusively for Alabama fans. It’s called BAMAmeetup.comand it launched on Wednesday.

The new site is the second from Sports Dating Inc., which also unveiled a Kentucky fans dating site last year. Shane Munson, the company’s founder, told Al.com that response to the Kentucky site has been “tremendous.”

One of the cooler features of the site is the “fandom rating,” so you can let prospective dates know just how serious you are about the Crimson Tide.

So if you are a frequent tweeter of recruits, have a Bear Bryant tattoo and are looking for someone to pray to Nick Saban with, set that fandom rating to 10 and start looking for matches!

Roll Tide.

Any of my old sherdog CFB buddies knowledgeable about real estate?

Wild PHILCAM appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back