CFB Off-Season Discussion v1: Hard Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score
Hard times is when there is no college football.

Discuss.

already turned your back on the Cans?

SEC wants to block UMich's spring break camp in Florida.

Wah, wah, wah ...

So Herman was gonna go to South Carolina until they lost to The Citadel.

Ygt0QfD.png

LMAO!!!

Watching 30 for 30 The Gospel According to McCartney. Totally forgot how luck that Colorado 1990 team was getting 5 downs against Missouri. Don't forget the phantom clipping call against Notre Dame.

If you don't know anymore about that Colorado team and McCartney, don't believe what they are selling in this film. McCartney was as sleezy an 80s college coach as there was. Nice job of twisting the story.

Listening to Sean McDonough call the 1990 Nebraska - CU game is hilarious because he sounds exactly the same today.

Last edited:
It was bs how they didn't even mention Georgia Tech (the REAL champs that year, and where the crystal football resides) until the very end.

It was bs how they didn't even mention Georgia Tech (the REAL champs that year, and where the crystal football resides) until the very end.

Yup and that mention was only Bob Costas mentioning why GTech didn't deserve to be champs. 10-1-1 + 5 downs @ Mizzou.

McCartney was a straight up scumbag. I appreciate and respect how he integrated inter-city kids into the CU community but he recruited some bad guys with no fucks given. They commented on the football program being used by the cops in Boulder, CO but completely misrepresented it. The cops kept it at the police station because after a couple of years of rapes and assaults they found that it was the easiest way to have pictures of many of the perpetrators (which included white CU players).

I like how they avoided mentioning Rashan Salaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back