CFB Discussion v3: Cardale is LOOMING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go Ohio it'd be a nice little betting day for me if they pull it out. Also everyone can lol at the SEC.

Bama's best player has been their punter.

We've stopped playing. Right now, Ohio State wants it more.

Well they could always retroactively claim something from the 30s like y'all did during the Carroll years. :redface:

Lol they were the longest reigning linear champions in the BCS era so that counts for something.

Justice for Reggie imo. Reggie was underpaid

Let's hope everyone wises up and stops gifting a 1 loss sec team the 1 spot, especially over an undefeated acc team and a 1 loss pac12 team that avenged their only loss
It should've been #3 bama vs #2 Noles

My jimmies always get rustled when they call a football player 'world class' in track & Field.

Just for clarification, if Devin Smith jumps 1 foot higher he will be within striking distance of the high jump world record that is about 22 years old.

I am HYPED.

I'm a UW alumni, but I'm from Oregon. I generally want the ducks to die, but my family loves them. I rooted for Auburn, but I will never admit it to them.

Cardale Jones is a BOSS

Jones is like a Tebow belldozing monster with a hell of an arm, I expected Swoopes to be doing this

I'm a UW alumni, but I'm from Oregon. I generally want the ducks to die, but my family loves them. I rooted for Auburn, but I will never admit it to them.

Two of my best buddies from Canada are now in Eugene and Portland, respectively. As a member of NerdNation I can't cheer for the Phucks, although I'm happy to have them rep the Pac12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back